Missing Brooklyn boy found dead

dman1455

He molested and raped the poor boy. That is why he killed him. The boy knew his identity. Since the boy knew his identity the boy could confess to the cops who did it, and the guy's name. So since he wanted to prevent that he killed the poor kid.

Look the kid knew the guy. He went into his car, because he knew the guy. He trusted him, and the guy betrayed the kid's trust. This is just as bad as the Catholic Church Priest Abuses, or maybe even worse, because the priests let the kids live although they would scarred for life.

I don't know. The press mentioned that he was molested the last time I read it. It might have changed from that time.

I am glad I check the news now. The boy had no connection to the murderer, but he still trusted the guy to get into his car. He obviously wasn't forced into the vehicle. The murderer also suffocated the boy to death when the boy began to panic. He killed the boy, and cut the boy's body into parts, and put part of it into the refrigerator, and the others into a bag and a suitcase, and threw it into a dumpster.

Honestly dude you need to take a serious look at the stuff you post before you post it.

Don't worry, the home boys in prison will take care of him.

I can picture him meeting the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer,

attacked and killed while doing janitorial work in the prison gym,

solitary confinement doesn't guarantee that you will be safe 24/7.

If they want to get him they will find a way sooner or later.

Lets all hope the sooner the better.

Damn what a terrible thing to say kid:tdown:. Being a murder victim regardless of race is something that can ruin a family's life forever.

Think before you type young man.

Still awaits an apology from Jimmy7train who been very quiet about his terrible comments yesterday.

Ok To Roadcruiser who seems to know NOTHING about Boro Park... Jewish people here trust each other. Why cause they go to the same place and pray. This is a VERY TIGHT area. I know most of the people in Boro Park as they know me. So that kid "trusted" another *** and got into his car. What many people don't understand that that's normal here...

So be quiet and sit down if you don't know anything.

As someone who visited Borough Park a few times, I absolutely agree with dman. The community is very tightly knit. When something happens in their neighborhood, it doesn't affect one section. It affects everyone.

This news disgust me. Poor kid. If that guy really did it, may he rot in jail where he belongs!

He's guilty that's all I can tell you. He confessed, and all the evidence is there that he killed the kid. Basically from what I have read this morning, and I am sorry that I haven't read all the resources, but I did this morning, but I don't know if anything have changed. The kid didn't know him, and the guy took him in his car to his home. When the guy went outside and saw the news the guy panicked and strangled the kid. At that point he wondered what he was going to do with the body. He cut up the body, and put part of it in his fridge, and the others in a bag and a suitcase, and threw it in a dumpster.

This guys not going to last to long, either he takes his own life or another prisoner or prisoner's will destroy him. I'm sure he dying to re-do his monday again huh. How life can change in seconds.

....and our tax money is going to feed him until he takes his life or the prisoner(s) will. Im sure they have him on a suicide watch.

....and our tax money is going to feed him until he takes his life or the prisoner(s) will. Im sure they have him on a suicide watch.

He told his lawer that he's hearing voices and hallucinating and on the news today and they will have him on suicide watch. They showed him entering court for his arraignment and other prisoner's were shouting baby killer, when the took him away from the precint there was an angry mob of people shouting and chasing the police car. Someone will get a phone call in prison to take care of this dude. These orthodox's are worst than the mob.

This guys not going to last to long, either he takes his own life or another prisoner or prisoner's will destroy him. I'm sure he dying to re-do his monday again huh. How life can change in seconds.

yup... anything havin to do w/ a child, they (prisoners) don't play that shit.

A. I wasn't allowed to go to school by myself until I was 12-13 years old. I don't think 8 years old is old enough to be letting a kid walk 7 blocks.

B. The hallucination thing is just an excuse by this ****** named Mr. Aron. Whether he is insane or not, he should be charged the maximum. For child murder, I don't think we should count insanity as a factor. That excuse has been used too much and for all I know it, someone can fake that they are insane just to get away with their crimes

• 2 weeks later...
If they didn't find that it was one of their own that did it, the Shomrim would be out questioning every black guy in a 30 mile radius.

I was surprise their own kind did this horrible thing.

Archived