Am I wrong for liking this station?

Jonesy

I'm not from New York but For some odd and strange reason I have really fell in love with Power 105.1FM even though they play alot of Drake their station seems to be way better than the stuff we got down here lol

I'm not from New York but For some odd and strange reason I have really fell in love with Power 105.1FM even though they play alot of Drake their station seems to be way better than the stuff we got down here lol

Jonsey like old school rap from public enemy, run dmc, etc?

Anyhow in NYC there '2' full time rap stations Power 105.1 and one of America's 1st 24/7 HIP Hop station WQHT aka Hot 97.

Also the two 'top 40' NYC area station Z100 and 92.1 also plays Hip Hop reguarly. Plus several more college stations as well.

I am an old man in my late 30's so not into the current hip hop that much. Since you live in Pittsburgh why not do a weekend trip to NYC?

PS Has Western Pa. gone on the Pirates bandwagon yet in baseball? I know the Steelers and Penguins have owned the town for years now.

No, you're not strange, Jonesey. I still like WCBS 101.1 FM, though I can only listen to it now on the Internet.

Also, the Pima County-Tucson City Public Library recieves The Village Voice as one of their newspapers. Copies are available for reading on the third floor of our Joel D. Valdez Main Library Downtown.

No, you're not strange, Jonesey. I still like WCBS 101.1 FM, though I can only listen to it now on the Internet.

Also, the Pima County-Tucson City Public Library recieves The Village Voice as one of their newspapers.

Are they up to date ? The library must order them.

Hi jimmy7train: I think since The Village Voice publishes weekly, I don't think they're too far behind. I was just (pleasantly) surprised to see that they're among the library's current newspaper offerings for reading. I noticed that The New York Times is the national edition.

Also, the Pima County-Tucson City Public Library recieves The Village Voice as one of their newspapers. Copies are available for reading on the third floor of our Joel D. Valdez Main Library Downtown.

Are they up to date ? The library must order them.

I leave the radio on at night and left it on this station for coulple of nights a few weeks ago, they overplayed "Motivation" and "My last" a bit too much for me lol, don't get me wrong I like both songs, esp the latter, just that station is kinda repetitive.

However I would still rather listen to Power 105 than Z100, too much of those generic pop songs and dumb ass Bruno Mars songs that promote simpin and lazyness.

Couldn't tell you. I only listen to 1010 WINS ;)

Archived