Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Quill Depot

Thoughts about the Touch iPod Nano

What do you think about the iPod Nano 6th Generation. It's touch screen! That's it below;

overview_hero1_20100901.png

And here's the 5th Gen.

HT1353_nano5g.jpg

What I think; I think it's a great new leap in technology but the screen and the iPod itself shouldn't be the size of an iPod shuffle.

nice and all but size was compensated for the additional features.

Not a fan of the current iPod nano. I liked the third generation iPod nano better...I almost bought that one back in 2007 but I got the iPod touch instead.

When I saw the new iPod Nano I thought "Wow! Apple made one nice ass new Shuffle" but I learned it was a Nano, so I was like "Never mind. It looks like a piece of shit."

I would save up a little more money and get a new iPod Touch instead. I don't like the fact that the Nano has become a Shuffle with a screen

When I saw the new iPod Nano I thought "Wow! Apple made one nice [nasty laungauge] new Shuffle" but I learned it was a Nano, so I was like "Never mind. It looks like a piece of shit."

I would save up a little more money and get a new iPod Touch instead. I don't like the fact that the Nano has become a Shuffle with a screen

That's what I think.