Out to Brownsville(Note #6837)

Q101 E Midtown

@Q101 - some buses out of MV have none bro. Gotta recheck the numbers.

Alot of the recent repaints have lost their seat fabric as a cost cutting measure.

Well it's a good idea tho.. No need to worry about bedbugs spreading a lot on the buses. lol

Kudos to you for taking out a digital camera in that neighborhood and taking nice photos in Brownsville! :cool:

Rare to see people take photos there.

It's not so bad. I live there, but I don't really take pictures in my neighborhood unless I plan on going somewhere with my camera(like a party, a get together, or a fantrip.)

good ole hegeman/mother gaston... hardly ever a time during the midday where you won't see 3 or more B35's in layover - hell, you got 4 of em right there ! ....most I've ever seen was SEVEN..... since you live around there, you've probably seen more than that... never a dull moment w/ this route....

anyway, I concur w/ trainfan22's comment....

like the academy pic & vid you snuck in there too :tup:

I think I misinterpreted transitfan and B35's comment. I don't actually live in Brownsville.(I live in Bed-Stuy). But I used to be spend my weekends near the B35's eastern terminus, so it wasn't uncommon to see two, three, or four buses layover at Hegeman Av(before and after limited service was added). In the case the picture of the 4 B35s, that was around 6PM yesterday.

@B35: I tried my best. They were last minute.

Archived