Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MainStreetBound7

Make luminator signs?

but IRT Bronx Express sent me a link to download them but I deleated the PM.
:eek::eek::eek:

You can use the fonts found here if you don't want to make the actual fonts from scratch, which is what I did for all of my signs. That's where 553 Bridgeton downloaded the fonts for his signs.

This sign, right? If you're talking about the gray dots, then you can't make them using the fonts.

I tried to make those and I gave up! That recent sign you made me, I gave it to one of the mechanics and hopefully he can come through and put it in the led programs.

I tried to make those and I gave up! That recent sign you made me, I gave it to one of the mechanics and hopefully he can come through and put it in the led programs.
Yea those, so then how do I get them?
@Both: Use Paint to make the dots, exactly 4x4, and space them out by 1 pixel horizontally and vertically. I don't recommend doing that since I don't know if the font letters will align well with the handmade dots.

@553: If that happens, I want you to post pics. B)

@Both: Use Paint to make the dots, exactly 4x4, and space them out by 1 pixel horizontally and vertically. I don't recommend doing that since I don't know if the font letters will align well with the handmade dots.

He could try using one of the dots in the font; like typing one letter, taking a 4x4 square of those dots, and then using your idea -- that should keep the spacing working for the font, and the dots would fit.

But that would take time.

Who here is making bus signs? Id like to make a request!

I did make one using those fonts here it is :

iaza19817542223100.gif