Hermon Raju, commuter who verbally attacked train conductor, seeking PR expert to fix reputation

St Louis Car 09

Hermon Raju wants to stop the crazy train of bad publicity that continues to barrel her way.

A source tells us the cocky commuter, who became a media sensation last month when her recorded rant against a Metro-North conductor went viral, is reaching out to crisis-management PR experts to repair her reputation.

Our source passed along a letter that Raju sent to one firm seeking guidance in dealing with the media over the incident. "The public only knows the two minutes of my dispute that were shown on the video that went viral," she writes. "However, there was a lot more to the story than those two minutes.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/07/17/2011-07-17_hermon_raju_crazy_commuter_who_verbally_attacked_train_conductor_hires_pr_expert.html#ixzz1STtKWjW6

post-3217-133288582618_thumb.jpg

post-3217-133288582618_thumb.jpg

She should've just followed this:

If that's the case, one crisis management insider says Raju might be better off letting the story die a natural death. "There's not really much to say," says the source. "She's just not that relevant."

I had totally forgotten about this story until it was brought up again....

What an a@@ho@e she sounds like. Yes the (MTA) Metro when warranted deserves heat and complaints. However to go after and curse the train crew/conductors like that she deserves the riddcule.

Instead of going that route Mr. Raju can do the much easier options 1)write letters a few time a year to Metro North 2)Join the Metro North Riders Council 3)Join a online transit forum like NYCTF :eek:

4)Continue her path and become the laughing stock of the NYC area media.B)

"The public only knows the two minutes of my dispute that were shown on the video that went viral," she writes. "However, there was a lot more to the story than those two minutes.

Really? She can tell her story for free on the internet without having to hire a PR person.

Everyone forgot about this incident.... well atleast i did. And she's only making her "rep" worse by trying to cleat her name or whatever. I'm pretty sure her rep before the incident with people she knew was also that she's a bitch.

Typical UES elitist twat.

I have to give credit to the C/Rs for not bitchslapping the shit out of her.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh poor her! The world is against her, she was caught on camera acting like an ass. Now she needs a P/R rep to help spin the situation in her favor, instead of changing her behavior, and apologizing for the way she acted.

If you don't want to embarrass yourself on TV, you should always conduct yourself in a way that will not embarrass yourself in front of millions of people. You never know when a camera will be there to catch your crude behavior... You would think such an educated lady would know that.

All the education in the world means nothing if you can't get a job! I can't see how any company would want to associate themselves with someone like this.

Archived