What If You Had The Same Name As A Celebrity/Famous Person?

EE Broadway Local

Here's an interesting question to think about posed by an advertisement for an upcoming new show on KOLD TV CBS 13: What if you had the same name as a celebrity/famous person (i.e. George Bush, Andy Pettite, Morgan Freeman, Peter Jennings, Casey Anthony)?

Are you F'n seriose?

Oh okay, I understand now.

If anyone's seen my name on the photos I put my copyright stamp on, you'd instantly think "Graham Cracker"...the funny thing is I went along with it for years, especially in grammar school saying my family invented Graham Crackers centuries ago but I eventually dropped it.

There is an actress who shares my last name, Lauren Graham.

Oh okay, I understand now.

If anyone's seen my name on the photos I put my copyright stamp on, you'd instantly think "Graham Cracker"...the funny thing is I went along with it for years, especially in grammar school saying my family invented Graham Crackers centuries ago but I eventually dropped it.

There is an actress who shares my last name, Lauren Graham.

At least people can pronounce your last name...for years people been pronouncing it was Robinson, Rawston, Rawlings, and even got called Robitessin (that cough medicine, can spell it right)

I've a little more infomation for everyone on this question:

This interesting article explains the concept and theme of "What If You Had The Same Name As A Celebrity:

Story: http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/cbs-picks-up-celebrity-reality-pilot-same-name-to-series-for-summer/

This CBS TV game looks like it could be as crazy as Wipeout and 101 Ways To Leave A Game Show seen on ABC.

Archived