Question About Saturday Vintage Fan Trip

You will just have to wait and see since the GO isn't public and mo one out side of those involved with the trip know. I'm sure that once the train exits the tunnel, everyone will call everyone else who doest support the museum and chases.

if you don't support the museum or preservation and simply "chase" then be surprised. every time there's a trip someone asks a dumb question like this and it gets the same response.

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" - albert einstein

Just got home, so here is the final answer:

When we got to Coney Island, we were on Track 7 for the (D) line (why - I don't know). We were supposed to do a run on the Brighton ((Q)) line, however since there were some problems we did a short run on the Culver Line ((F)) instead. Since we were on track #7 at Stillwell Avenue, we went through the Coney Island Shop/Yard and got on the Culver Line by Avenue X. We went North to around Avenue I/18th Avenue, and came back to the Stillwell Avenue Station on track #6. After this, the train laid up in the yard for about 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours before returning to track #4 at Stillwell Avenue ((Q) platform) and then going home on the Sea Beach ((N)) line.

Archived