Excessive Heat Advisories for Thu 7/21/11 and Friday 7/22 as temps in NYC area expected to hit 100

Shortline Bus

If anyone cares the temps in NYC(Central Park) at 11am this morning 7/22/11 is 97 degrees. I think the 5 boros may get to at least 103.

And Newark as hot as hell.;)

Guys today 7/22/11 was one of the hottest days

ever recorded in Metro NYC. How you lived through it?

Shortline we get it l0l

I had a cooler with me with 2 bags of ice and poland springs water, snapple raspberry ice tea, arizona ice tea, gatorade orange and some chips and a/c so i was good, but as soon as you step out the truck what a smack in the face like a roaring fire.

1 more day of this record breaking heat. Temps will hit at least 99.

Then back to above normal but more bareable temps in low 90's for most of next week. If you wanted to know what it felts like guys leaving in desert this was it.:P

Mr. Shortline, I don't normally say this and please know there's no offense here and its mostly the heat talking but....

Please stfu...it's too hot to be gettin on people's nerves :P

Mr. Shortline, I don't normally say this and please know there's no offense here and its mostly the heat talking but....

Please stfu...it's too hot to be gettin on people's nerves :P

Didn't you know he was Mr. "G"? :P P.S. It's going to be another sizzler incase you didn't know already... ;) I'm sure Shortline will keep us posted by the minute. LOL

I am sure beaches from the Hamptons to the South NJ Shore such as wildwood and everywhere in between had huge crowds this weekend.

And some nice looking ladies along the way.:tup::cool:

Dont remind me....

But this you can, having a Nova filled wit chicks was fun and a couple left me there number, but I have a gf, however, you never know when a rainy day casts a shadow.:cool:

Archived