Excessive Heat Advisories for Thu 7/21/11 and Friday 7/22 as temps in NYC area expected to hit 100

Shortline Bus

I do and still I say WHITEOUT Conditions for me but don't get me wrong 6ave has had just wall to wall T & A barely naked so a plus on that.

In your honor KR lets take a trip down MEMORY LANE to Christmas weekend 2010. And the infamous blizzard of '10. Hope it it bring chilly memories.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCCliCxtrs

By the way on the record i hate extreme heat like now or cold/heavy snow.:mad:

Hey all of you folks down in Texas and the Midwest/South have had it bad.

If NYC had 2 weeks of 100-degree plus temps, hate to dare bring it up but true, the city would go 'dark' with blackouts.:eek:

I hear you on the blackouts my neighborhood has some older overhead wiring that i wonder how long will hold up and i live in an apt bldg with 200 amp service for 4 apts 8 or 9 window ac units the only good thing is we have gas cooking/hot water Building is from 1920 Always order out or go out no cooking I wish you guys in NYC good luck i know the city is not really set up for constant heat and ..no power = lots of steps very bad for the older folk

Oh yes. The first day of the super oven woops lol worst part of the almost week long NYC July 2011 heat wave is here. Central Park today 7/21/11 will hit at least 97 degrees and then Friday 7/22/11 maybe as high as 101-102 degrees with heat index of 115 degrees.

Anyone want to fry an egg on a Manhattan sidewalk?:)

F*** this heat...I don't mind the high temperature if there's no humidity but with the humidity factored in it makes it hotter than what it is.

Yeah I was sweating a bit once I go to my bus stop this morning and I had to ask for the overhead blowers to be turned on. Like really, why should I even have to ask? They should already be on esp. on a day like today. B)

6ave has had just wall to wall T & A barely naked so a plus on that.

Up here in Hudson Valley too. Yesterday on my way to a job interview for a teaching post, and stopped off at a local post office, saw this Katy Perry lookalike 'chick' that basically had her t & a hanging from her skimmy bra and shortie shorts, so much i thought i was at the beach or something lol.B)

A woman just smacked the dog piss out of this pervert this mornin @ West 4th street....

Crowd of people were walkin up the stairs from the lower level (6th av lines) to the upper level (8th av lines) to eventually exit the station.... This european woman was wearin some ole 6" heels & a skirt that came up to the bottom of her a**cheek.....

[brian Pumper]oh, and it's shaved.... oh, and it's shaved....[/brian Pumper]

yeh, ole broad had no drawse on....

....of course it had to be a brotha.... this guy not only went the lengths of pullin out his cell phone, but he tried to feel up on her too.... she turned around, he dropped his cell... eventually picked it up, and all you heard was a PAP.....

some like it hotttt when the heat is ooooooonnnnnn.....

A woman just smacked the dog piss out of this pervert this mornin @ West 4th street....

Crowd of people were walkin up the stairs from the lower level (6th av lines) to the upper level (8th av lines) to eventually exit the station.... This european woman was wearin some ole 6" heels & a skirt that came up to the bottom of her a**cheek.....

....of course it had to be a brotha.... this guy not only went the lengths of pullin out his cell phone, but he tried to feel up on her too.... she turned around, he dropped his cell... eventually picked it up, and all you heard was a PAP.....

Bro(B35)while i am not defending what the perv did in your story from this morning.

However at same time these ladies especially the younger ones also cause upon themselves. It's one thing to dress in short clothes to beat the heat.

It's another to dress like you are a street walker.:eek:

On last point sorry for the bad example but just making a point guys.:eek:

LMAO... Friggin pervert... Good for that chick. :cool:

Up here in Hudson Valley too. Yesterday on my way to a job interview for a teaching post, and stopped off at a local post office, saw this Katy Perry lookalike 'chick' that basically had her t & a hanging from her skimmy bra and shortie shorts, so much i thought i was at the beach or something lol.:P

Switching gears-not to get of topic ect ect-

How many more times are you going to write on here that you live in the Hudson valley Poughkeepsie area?

Alot of chicks freeball. As much as the guy aint have a right to try and snap a pic she actually caused it. All she had to do was put on some damn drawzzzz.

Bro(B35)while i am not defending what the perv did in your story from this morning.

However at same time these ladies especially the younger ones also cause upon themselves. It's one thing to dress in short clothes to beat the heat.

It's another to dress like you are a street walker.:eek:

On last point sorry for the bad example but just making a point guys.:eek:

I aint defending either one of em... I found the whole thing sad & funny at the same time.... ole dude got embarrassed and ran inside a waiting (E) just as the doors was closing... from the way it looked, that wasn't the train he was tryna catch either....

as for the woman, well, she exited the station and headed the opposite way from me (she was walkin towards houston, I walk towards christopher)....

Alot of chicks freeball. As much as the guy aint have a right to try and snap a pic she actually caused it. All she had to do was put on some damn drawzzzz.

....or start streaking

(too bad she looked like zangief in the face)

anyway, the homegrown/voyeur game is heavy right now... I'm sure this'll be up on one of the tube sites (not talkin about YT either)... she aint even have booty, she had... glutes....

Yeah I was sweating a bit once I go to my bus stop this morning and I had to ask for the overhead blowers to be turned on. Like really, why should I even have to ask? They should already be on esp. on a day like today. :P

Well sharpshooter you did mention AM and not PM so could it be that bus got shifted (CLEANED & FUELED ) so the P/R blower switch might of been switched off by accident and the Bus Op. had to get the bus and go without notice but why should I bring this up to you for right ....

Well sharpshooter you did mention AM and not PM so could it be that bus got shifted (CLEANED & FUELED ) so the P/R blower switch might of been switched off by accident and the Bus Op. had to get the bus and go without notice but why should I bring this up to you for right ....

Yeah yeah yeah... That's why he turned them on when I asked yesterday morning and he had them on this morning too... Funny thing was that apparently the left side of the bus had broken blowers but the right side (the side I was on :)) worked just fine. What can I say, I'm cool like that. :cool:

Archived