M-Sizzle with an Artizzle...

The Real

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!:tup::tup::tup:

So now this FINALLY ends my 3 year long argument with people who for some odd reason seem to think artics (which have similar turning radii to their 40 foot counterparts) cant go to LGA.

I rest my case!:cool:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!:tup::tup::tup:

So now this FINALLY ends my 3 year long argument with people who for some odd reason seem to think artics (which have similar turning radii to their 40 foot counterparts) cant go to LGA.

I rest my case!:cool:

You and me both D! I told people about 3 years ago too that Artics were coming to the M60... I was looked at like I had grown another head out the side of my neck.

incredible :P do u think MTA should have 10 LFS 1280-1289 as a M60 and M15 LCL use New Flyers

My feeling is that once this test is concluded, if all goes well, 126th will probably get a few artics from the new 328 units coming in to cover M60 service. The M15 needs what it has.

No, I own my own Transportation Consulting and Design firm. I've done work with the MTA but I do not work directly for them.

That's awesome. The reason I ask is because I've seen your Long Island Bus photos and some of them are actually taken inside Mitchel Field. When I just stood outside the depot, I was almost arrested by security and NCPD. I was just wondering if you worked with LIB.

You and me both D! I told people about 3 years ago too that Artics were coming to the M60... I was looked at like I had grown another head out the side of my neck.

Well it's 2011 now. We can finally show them bush better than we can tell them. And to think... This is only the beginning!

I really don't think they are ready!:)

Archived