Nabi 40-SFW Meadowlands status

Mkouassi

Heard? Juan said in another thread he spotted 5852 on Bergenline Avenue in Union City.

No sense, right? Barely understandable. And then we're the ones with our heads cut off.

I know what I have done wrong, I assumed that the meadowlands is going to get the NABI 40-SFW right after Juan said about spotting the 5852 on Bergenline Ave. So that is why I start this thread. :)

Also, I Should have said my statement (I heard that the 5852 was spotted at Union City. So let it rip.) on my first post.

I know what I have done wrong, I assumed that the meadowlands is going to get the NABI 40-SFW right after Juan said about spotting the 5852 on Bergenline Ave. So that is why I start this thread. :)

Also, I Should have said my statement (I heard that the 5852 was spotted at Union City. So let it rip.) on my first post.

Thats cool.

Oh great now those damn cheap ass buses are taking over Meadowlands. SMFH. Well at least I'm glad it ain't Orange yet. But its only a matter before the raggedy shxts make their way up their & try to replace my damn Nova A's.

Sheit, I thought Orange was next after Hilton but man do I feel cheated now. LOL

I'm gonna have to go out towards Orange for some rides on the Nova As.

We maybe the last ones to get the NABI 416.15s; i hate to say it but our Novas are in good shape. I was working Ocean City with one and it was good. I dont know if they will come before the NABI 31s.

I dont know if the NABI 31s were a choice because the 501 becomes a sardine can quickly at ACBT at times with the Nova 30s.

I spoke to a friend of mine back in NJ that is friends with some of the operators in multiple garages and supervisors. Pretty much, NJT is getting new equipment via replacing the more out of date buses. Right now, the Nova A's are getting ready to sleep with the fishes, so to say. Next, believe it or not, is the CNG buses. So, the timing to get Designline buses is rather interesting, though I wish they would of gotten the Prevosts that MTA just debuted today. Especially with the long commutes, some of the extras, including power sockets and etc, would of been good for the 130 lines. After the CNG's are gone, the Nova B's are next on the hit list. Pretty much, Nova B's aren't leaving until maybe this time next year, give or take a month or two.

So what would u call the Novas at Egg Harbor, Nova A or Nova B? Especially the baby Novas? Egg Harbor specifically asked for Novas from Newton Ave as Shuttles from AC Bus Terminal for the Dave Matthews Band festival back in June, so they can easily be fixed if one of the Newton Ave Novas or MCIs from other garages, that were also doing Shuttles, broke down.

I also heard that in September, more Novas out of Newton Ave will retire as they could possibly get more NABI Transits

Archived