2 animals fighting on the (L) train over a seat while baby stroller gets pushed away

Messino

holl'on... what did the beast in the white top (the black woman) do to precipitate this ?

and as for the latin behemoth in the blue.... wtf at the callous disregard for your own damn child.....

good example why every woman aint fit to be a goddamn mother...

I'm confused as to what exactly started the fight and where did the baby stroller go? Also I assume that the hair piece belonged to the black girl???? LMAO Man that was hilarious and Messino with his friggin' titles. I thought there were actually animals on the train. LMAO :eek: :eek:

Just saw it on news. Man i know there always been fights on the subway long before even TV was around. Now are getting to point now, we going to see these type of fights on youtube every month from now on?If that the case then let us the public have access to the (MTA) close circuit system. This is already overkill with these clips.

I am not even going to address these low life ladies and their stupid fight.

The stroller rolled off to the platform as they were fighting.

And luckily a good samaritan grabbed the baby carriage before it rolled off the platform so the news reporters say.. If you listen the Big girl in white was screaming how the Behemoth in blue maced her. Shes a coward, she waits for the train to pull in to the platform and thought she would mace the lady and then run away while the lady was disabled.. That must have been some weak pepper spray cause all it did was enrage that lady in white.

If you watch while shes standing with the baby carriage she starts macing her while saying.. real rude b1tch, real fu##kin rude bitch!

This is real nice, provoke and start a fight while you have your baby with you. Ive seen it so many times already. Dumb ass excuse for parents.

My God. People fighting over a damn seat? This is crazy. You can't f**king stand? My God what has society turned into? I can stand on damn subway car thank you very much, and I don't have to fight or scare anyone for a damn chair like these two animals here, or the ones from before when the black guy started hitting the white guy for his seat. My God where do these savages come from?

Archived