2 animals fighting on the (L) train over a seat while baby stroller gets pushed away

Messino

I wonder if the (MTA) is planning to finally eliminate the single seats.. They have done them with the R160s pretty much (Some).

I mean people be fighting over them seats... Hell I even SEE people standing for over 1 HOUR next to the seats while the rest are available..

I was on my (2) train while sitting on one of them, I had a 40min ride from downtown and up and a man just stands right next to me while the train empties out... I get off at my stop, his ass goes straight to the single seat. smh!

would you like fries with that?

Seriously, what does your ass have to do with anything here....

Looks like hes trying to show his "Transit skills" here which is not really relevant to the topic.. I think u can give him burnt fries thank you!

I wonder if the (MTA) is planning to finally eliminate the single seats.. They have done them with the R160s pretty much (Some).

The single seats were never installed on some R-160s because the company that made them went bankrupt. I believe they'll be installed later on or not as you pointed out the R-142 had a removed folding seat.

Anyways, people fighting over little things is just ridiculous!

As for the vid: the child should be taken from the mother. Just disgusting behavior. Even animals are better than her. Putting her in the same category as animals is an insult to animals.

Agreed.

There should be two charges - 1. child neglect: it's one thing to start some shit on your own, but it's another to start some shit, and put your baby at risk. And then she had to the nerve while she was getting her ass beat to scream "MY BABY! MY BABY!". The bitch should've thought of that in the first place; and 2. she clearly started the f**kery off the back with mace the woman. What did she think was gonna happen? It sounds about right from what another member posted - she did it at the moment when the train stopped and doors opened.

As Ed Luver would say: "c'mon son"

I got a better title- 2 girls 1 seat :)

No.

Agreed.

There should be two charges - 1. child neglect: it's one thing to start some shit on your own, but it's another to start some shit, and put your baby at risk. And then she had to the nerve while she was getting her ass beat to scream "MY BABY! MY BABY!". The bitch should've thought of that in the first place; and 2. she clearly started the f**kery off the back with mace the woman. What did she think was gonna happen? It sounds about right from what another member posted - she did it at the moment when the train stopped and doors opened.

As Ed Luver would say: "c'mon son"

No.

LMFAO!!! XD ;)

this fight was hilarious especially the comments surrounding it. although subway fights are annoying and low class, but sometimes the stupidity of others is Priceless

Why does the lady in white want the seat the mother of the child is sitting in? does she not notice that woman with children take more importance than some random Bitch talking about how she got to stand up on the subway near a stroller. if you hate being next to strollers and hate standing up then move through the car until the train stops at the station and if someone gets off sit in their place. i don't see why woman especially random woman always fight over stupid things. if the lady with the stroller is sitting down find another damn seat, an R160 is capable of carrying 40 people sitting if they don't hog the seats with bags or other large objects. and in what car was this in? not the car number but the position relative to the first car, it looks like a cab car because where they where fighting was a cab door and if that was a cab car and it was the conductor's cab why didn't he/she exit the cab and resolve all that stuff. part of the conductors job is to keep order on the train. And in situations like this the conductor or T/O always forgets to honk the horn for police. that way the issue can be resolved quickly if policemen are already positioned in the station. And from my experience on the (L) this kind of behavior is nothing new, even in the Bronx it happens often. some of these incidents can not even be avoided its the deal with society today its the way we are raised and how we are influenced by those around us. All i can say is that it was a fair fight Because they both fat ugly and one of them got a very tacky hair piece. The title i thought it was actually animals fighting on the subway LOL LMAO :P:P

Archived