A/C Problems

R188 7857

Today, I went out to Manhattan. When I came back I was as hot as a cooked chicken and I finally saw the bus coming and it was Orion V 6142. I went on it and it was hot like crazy. This guy sitting next to me told bus B/O to turn the A/C on, but the B/O said it was on high. IT DIDN'T WORK!!! So I helped him open the window, and the window just went out. It was pushed and the bottom and half of the sides of the window just went out of place. It was pushed. He stuck a bottle in there and another B/O pulled over the bus and told him to close the window! He lost his bottle when he tried it again. When I got off, the cloud of grayish-white smoke came out of the exaust. Anyone know what if the smoked had something to involve with the broken A/C? The bus didn't sound like the HVAC was on.

yeah buddy the AC was off I'm sure the bus op wanted to sweat his balls off with everyone else but why am I surprised stupid questions like this gets asked

That ain't the problem dude, the B/O pulled over his bus on the road to tell the guy sitting next to me to close the window. Our B/O saw him and said THERES NO A/C!

Archived