R-44 back in service

The Real

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, so I mistook a maintenance move for an in service train because I saw a person on the train and the back of the train had a (C) on it and people gonna ride this to the wheels fall off, mature...I like it.

At least I previously admitted my mistake, less could be said for a few others on this forum.

Wow, so I mistook a maintenance move for an in service train because I saw a person on the train and the back of the train had a (C) on it and people gonna ride this to the wheels fall off, mature...I like it.

At least I previously admitted my mistake, less could be said for a few others on this forum.

it only took you how long to admit that you were wrong even after there was alot of evidence against your claim?

it only took you how long to admit that you were wrong even after there was alot of evidence against your claim?

Seriously Dude, Can't let it go eh, Really?!?

Just because YOU posted evidence doesn't mean a thing, just like my sighting to you didn't mean a thing. I contacted people in the MTA JUST like you did, I don't know your people, just like you don't know mines, so who am I to say that your sources are correct over anyone elses, as well as we ALL know in the MTA one hand never knows what the other is doing. I went through my people, who then confirmed my sighting but told me what it is was, yes it took them a couple of days to get back to me on it, and I wasn't gonna say anything until I got word back from them on what the deal was. BUT Still I admitted my error, now move on.

Like I said in my previous post, at least I admit when I make an error, the less can be said for most of this community. So let it go. Its Over!

The R44's Are Not Back, They are Gone Forever, IND Man Told the truth though out this whole entire thread and you guys thought he was wrong, The R44's are unsafe for passenger service and their parts are being stripped for the Current R68 SMS

The R44's Are Not Back, They are Gone Forever, IND Man Told the truth though out this whole entire thread and you guys thought he was wrong, The R44's are unsafe for passenger service and their parts are being stripped for the Current R68 SMS

Yeah.....kinda late with that...

Geez dude, chill out. It's nothing serious, I'm not nor have I been taking any of this sh*t seriously.

We are fully aware of the fact that you were right! No one is perfect and people are wrong at times. You said it's not that serious right? Well why is that first post even above?:tdown:

Amazing, ain't it?

Your smart ass comments sure don't help!:mad:

Archived