Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

Government HQ attacked in Oslo, Norway

It might be the work of Al Qaeda. That is what I said to myself this morning when I read the news. Car bombings is what they are good at in the Arab World as well.

It might be the work of Al Qaeda. That is what I said to myself this morning when I read the news. Car bombings is what they are good at in the Arab World as well.

Guys lets wait to see what happened. The news outlets ie. CNN Fox News are not using the "T" word yet.

With that said a car explodes in middle of Downtown Norway mid afternoon their time, sadly you have to suspect it might be international terrorism. Would not be surprised if this is attempted revenage for Osama's death.

If so then as usual since '9/11' Al Qaeda would be at top of the list.

I'd be very surprised if this was the work of Norweigans. Norway has a very high standard of living is a very rich Scandinavian/Nordic country with deep oil reserves, so folks really don't have much to be upset about. Their standard of living is also well subsidized, hence why you don't see many Norweigans immigrating.

Sad news update. The Death toll in this IMO Oslo terrorst attack has risen to at least 7. Another few were killed in separte shooting incident by an unknown gunman.

This looks alot like an Al Queda playbook from the 1998 Embassy terror bomings in East Africa.:eek:

Also recently a gunman has also open fire, and shot people in a youth camp in Norway. They might be connected. We will have to find out more, and who did this. I am certain that even if it isn't Al Qaeda some terrorist organization is responsible maybe even the Taliban.

They have just found out the terrorist group that was responsible for this. Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami or Helpers of the Global Jihad has been labeled responsible for the 7/22 attacks on Norway.

Wow, why a country that doesn't play that big of a role in Geo-political matters?

Some reports have stated it could be in retaliation for a reprinting of the infamous Mohammed-pig cartoon.

They have changed the news recently again. It is a Christian person that was responsible. He wasn't acting alone, and there might be other Christian terrorists on his side that did these outrageous acts.

Can you believe this, and these terrorists aren't Islamic they are Christian. Shows you ignorance, and extremism can pop up in any religion.

I'd be very surprised if this was the work of Norweigans. Norway has a very high standard of living is a very rich Scandinavian/Nordic country with deep oil reserves, so folks really don't have much to be upset about. Their standard of living is also well subsidized, hence why you don't see many Norweigans immigrating.

Actually at least for the shootings, this looks to be likely after a 'home grown' Norweigan/Scandinavian terrorist after all.;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/22/anders-behring-breivik-id_n_907513.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk4%7C80482

who attacks norway?

this is why religion is f*cking bullshit...causing violence since before there was a clock for years, BC

Who ever said this has anything to do with religion? That was speculation, as is typical that religion is blamed before more logical things like political ideology or "sending a message" or mental illness.

Here is what I can collect from my morning reading about the guy. He was a solo terrorist acting alone, he is on the right wing spectrum of the political party, he is a person that believes in violence, and he is a Christian fundamentalist which basically translates into a Christian terrorist.

who attacks norway?

this is why religion is f*cking bullshit...causing violence since before there was a clock for years, BC

Not another attack on all religions. Of course people exploit it. With that there atheists i.e Stalin, Yao, etc. who have also committed acts of terrorism killings as much as millions. Why not go after that Subway Guy?

What this gunmen and bomber did I hope they rot in hell.

Point is terrorism is commited for all types of reasons whether for religion, political or other reasons. Remember in the 1950's when nationalionsts for Puerto Rico tried to kill President Truman? That was purely political.

Believe what you want subway guy but your comments to believers was kind of low to those who don't committ vioelnce.

This is a religious and political attack, and nothing else besides the fact that it is also a home grown terrorist attack. This also makes me feel less safe. If a nation like Norway has a home grown terrorist that was successful in pulling off an attack then could it happen here? I am certain that it can, and it will.

who attacks norway?

Its being investigated as a political attack....

who attacks norway?

Correlation isn't causation. Usually these guys are angry loners, and then look for one of these nutty splinter groups. Normal religious people don't get convinced to become religious nuts by religion. these groups are really good at finding the angry, rejected people.

Correlation isn't causation. Usually these guys are angry loners, and then look for one of these nutty splinter groups. Normal religious people don't get convinced to become religious nuts by religion. these groups are really good at finding the angry, rejected people.

Thank You QM1:tup:. Just subway guy displaying his bias against anyone who is relglious. Not everyone is a psycho path like this suspected shooter in Oslo.