Government HQ attacked in Oslo, Norway

R68 Subway Car

Can you believe this, and these terrorists aren't Islamic they are Christian. Shows you ignorance, and extremism can pop up in any religion.

Yeah and peter king will not talk about this issue since he thinks that all islam and muslin are all terrorists not to christian

My condolences to the Victims family's in Norway.

Here is what I can collect from my morning reading about the guy. He was a solo terrorist acting alone, he is on the right wing spectrum of the political party, he is a person that believes in violence, and he is a Christian fundamentalist which basically translates into a Christian terrorist.

If you people really believe this guy alone was responsible for all of this damage.. I got a bridge I can sell you.. This was a very coordinated attack by a group. Norway is not reporting the whole story here. They are just pointing the finger at one guy who is taking the fall for a much bigger operation.

Norway Media is extremely biased and restrictive. They are so restrictive that they dont even report any suicides.. It is banned to report on them, so why would you think they would tell you the REAL truth behind all of this?

If you people really believe this guy alone was responsible for all of this damage.. I got a bridge I can sell you.. This was a very coordinated attack by a group. Norway is not reporting the whole story here. They are just pointing the finger at one guy who is taking the fall for a much bigger operation.

Norway Media is extremely biased and restrictive. They are so restrictive that they dont even report any suicides.. It is banned to report on them, so why would you think they would tell you the REAL truth behind all of this?

Good point. I admit i don't know much about Norway media but it sounds like they sound like politically correct on steriods.

Still not sure the motive but while i don't always agree with Messino i think he might be right in this was more than a lone psycho gunmen.

Uh... since when? Religion itself does no such thing. People using religion can, but not religion itself.

Yeah right, what world do you live in? Havnt you ever read the Talmud? the Quran or the Bible?

Sura 8:1 of the Quran teaches that a military victory entitles Muslims to appropriate possessions as booty. Sura 98:6 teaches that those who reject Islam are the "vilest of creatures" and thus deserve no mercy. Sura 47:4 also teaches that those who oppose Muhammad or his people deserve a humiliating death by beheading.

The Koran is believed to have been edited after the time of Muhammad's death. A person that might be responsible for it is Caliph Uthman. During the Battle of Yamama the people that memorized the real parts of the Koran from Muhammad died in Battle, and the people that survived the battle have no memories of anything from the Koran. So Caliph Uthman ordered the survivors to pick up pieces of the Koran from the people that died in the Battle, but the problem was there were multiple Korans and they were all different. Caliph Uthman decided to use a specific Koran, and ordered all others that were different destroyed. So we don't know if the Koran that exists now is even accurate. Many other Caliphs that came along added their lines to the Koran as well. The Koran is extremely inaccurate from Muhammad's time.

The Koran is believed to have been edited after the time of Muhammad's death. A person that might be responsible for it is Caliph Uthman. During the Battle of Yamama the people that memorized the real parts of the Koran from Muhammad died in Battle, and the people that survived the battle have no memories of anything from the Koran. So Caliph Uthman ordered the survivors to pick up pieces of the Koran from the people that died in the Battle, but the problem was there were multiple Korans and they were all different. Caliph Uthman decided to use a specific Koran, and ordered all others that were different destroyed. So we don't know if the Koran that exists now is even accurate. Many other Caliphs that came along added their lines to the Koran as well. The Koran is extremely inaccurate from Muhammad's time.

That doesnt change a thing. Most people who read the bible read the edited King James version.

Religion is the cause of most wars in the past. It is violent and irrational.

That doesnt change a thing. Most people who read the bible read the edited King James version.

Religion is the cause of most wars in the past. It is violent and irrational.

Dude, don't go there. Because I will take your arguments and grind them up into pebbles.

Religion creates an unnecessary difference among people who already have enough differences to try and kill each other over as it is by creating competing claims as to knowing the unknowable that have supposedly "eternal" consequences.

yeah it's stupid for a white guy to get on a train and tell some hood rats to "keep it down" but it's not stupid to give all of humanity another reason to fight over bullsh*t differences (none of which can be proven)?

You're leaving out the positive help of spirituality and religion. If you've never experienced that, then I'm sorry for you and I hope the Lord opens himself to you because it is unlike anything the natural world has to offer.

Religion creates an unnecessary difference among people who already have enough differences to try and kill each other over as it is by creating competing claims as to knowing the unknowable that have supposedly "eternal" consequences.

yeah it's stupid for a white guy to get on a train and tell some hood rats to "keep it down" but it's not stupid to give all of humanity another reason to fight over bullsh*t differences (none of which can be proven)?

Yup, even the muslims can't get along with each other over their own version - sunnies and shi'ttes. And before that the crusades, etc. all in the name of 'God'. God must be real dissapointed seeing his creations killing each other in his name.

You're leaving out the positive help of spirituality and religion. If you've never experienced that, then I'm sorry for you and I hope the Lord opens himself to you because it is unlike anything the natural world has to offer.

i don't need hocus pocus to be a good person...because being a good person has its own benefits.

life is lived once, and when it's gone it's gone. motivation comes from inside, not outside. true love comes from finding someone you actually want to spend the rest of your days with (not settling for someone who will just take half your assets), not from substituting mythical creatures for that.

religion is the greatest lie in human history and it is alarming to see how many educated people willingly submit in deference to everything it teaches...it's a fine line between believing what you claim is "uplifting" and that which does not tolerate other religions...and it's a line that NO ONE can tow in life.

religion arises out of humanity's tendency to "need" to understand everything around them. once we stop "needing" that, life is pretty fun, albeit short. we free ourselves from manipulation and unnecessary conflict among ourselves.

"the purpose of a human life is to give and receive love" -kurt vonnegut.

and no, i don't think kurt vonnegut is that thing you people keep calling "god"

Not to be condescending Tokkemon but I had to laugh at the phrase " unlike anything the natural world has to offer". I heard a similar sentiment back in the '60's, only then the person was talking about "sunshine", "blotter", and "purple haze", aka LSD. I've learned through the years that religion is a personal matter and not to be ridiculed or argued about. To each his own beliefs is my personal mantra because it appears that ALL religions have persecuted people, and gone to war, with those who interpret that "their" Good Book is superior to all others.

Archived