Traffic Checker (MaBSTOA)

Markwin25

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

You should be a shoe in then. This is not one of the more popular MTA exams (i.e. C/R, T/O and B/O exams), so a score a 94 is fantastic. I scored that on my S/A exam back in 2004 and had a list number in the mid 300's.

Not bad. Thanks bro. I'm also looking forward for the MTA to start calling people for the Train Operator exam that was recently taken.

• 1 month later...

Nope. Not as of yet. Still waiting patiently. I hope I didn't miss my letter or appointment.

Hope you did not missed your letter or appointment for the position. The MTA started to call people for final processing last week for traffic checker and I went through the process last Friday and the MTA hired me to work as a traffic checker! I start my training on October 22nd.

Nice! What did they asked? What took place during the processing? Since it was the final processing, are they going to call some more checkers in the future? Man!!!!! Where is my letter when i need it!?

Basically what final processing is like is filling out paper work and a brief interview. Basically during the interview it's an overview of the paper work was given to you at the day of the final processing and the orientation.

• 4 weeks later...

Just completed my training for traffic checker earlier today. After a month of training only one person dropped out of the training. Looking forward to start working again next week. Also I heard from my trainer, there will be another training class scheduled for traffic checker on December 3rd due to many checkers got promoted to cleaner. Good luck to all that is in the list waiting to get called for pre-employment process.