MTA to Overhaul 46 MCI Cruisers!

East New York

I agree with your statment, ECH and CP are the two biggest depots when it comes to terms for express and also the lines is as much busy as NYCT express bus sevice. For a example the BxM7 i think should be 24/7 or at least have a 2 15am depature. And also the BxM9 gets busy also and they both long distance. BUT out of the express depots in MTA BUS ECH and CP gets it in and have long lines such as the SI depots U DIIGGGG. LOL. Oh also im hearing the yonkers might be closing down so if that do happen yonkers will be coming to ECH to make it a super express depot for the Bronx. remember its a rumor that i heard from a couple of drivers not only from ECH but also YONKERS B/Os:tup:

Your rumor sounds about right and I'll raise you to College Pt. Depot being A Mega EXPRESS depot come maybe fall .:P

ECH and CPT will rain Supreme when it comes to EXPRESS DEPOTS

Your rumor sounds about right and I'll raise you to College Pt. Depot being A Mega EXPRESS depot come maybe fall .:P

ECH and CPT will rain Supreme when it comes to EXPRESS DEPOTS

Hey KR, I Already know how busy you guys get when its comes to the express part and also i know yall getting the other three express lines from LGA in the fall pick am i right on that part. If so yall be one of the ultimate express depot in the MTA system VS SI. And also did you hear about that same rumor about yonkers coming to ECH since its closing down which then make ECH a super express depot for the bronx. If so we have the room for the buses that YO have cause YO is a small depot anyways. And our depot is huge where we can fit the extra staff and B/O u DIGGGGG.;)

Yes it's been rumored about Yonkers shutting down and that depot merging .

ECH has the Potential to be so much of a Super Exp. garage its not even funny .

What I envy about ECH is their Maint. Facility ,They have always been in Top shape but once upon a Time College Pt. was like that but thats old news unless the MGS. you know the ones who get paid Triple digits do Something fast.

It's REAL (F)(N) simple .....Bring in Top Mechanics and put them to work so we can make Service all year long.

Somebody needs to explain to me why this hasn't been done,How come other Depots such as ECH and Ulmer Park keeping up with their Equipment hmmmm Well Trained Mech. and Strong ForeMan's

What I envy about ECH is their Maint. Facility ,They have always been in Top shape but once upon a Time College Pt. was like that but thats old news unless the MGS. you know the ones who get paid Triple digits do Something fast.

It's REAL (F)(N) simple .....Bring in Top Mechanics and put them to work so we can make Service all year long.

Somebody needs to explain to me why this hasn't been done,How come other Depots such as ECH and Ulmer Park keeping up with their Equipment hmmmm Well Trained Mech. and Strong ForeMan's

Nuff said bro Nuff said. I heard about CP being on top in the days. But im not going to lie ECH dont play when it comes to there buses they always on top. I seen so much buses from other depots going in and out to be repair. From TA/OA and MTA BUS fleets. But like you said it all come from strong formans indeed, and they even keep up with those run down RTS that we get for the BX23 and it looks like we should be getting more B/C of the Q50, So whats going on with the Q50 bro it looks like we getting the full route soon?

I disagree... (MTA) Bus was given basically brand new MCIs and they are certainly not used as heavily as the NYCT MCIs are. Ulmer Park and Castleton in particular are in desparate need of new express buses, as is Yukon and Charleston. You can add Queens Village to the mix as well and then Meredith, so basically all of them... lol

Hey Lite Brite stop right there with that light bulb you got cause Our MCI's get used the same or Greater as Transits Eqipment ,I think you need to take a closer look at our EXP routes and Pass.Counts

Ulmer and SI are getting Prevosts right and lets not forget some CT's

I would pay to put CNG Suburbans on your beloved BM3

what union

#1 I speak of the union that treats MTAB like a red headed step child..lol

#2 the "top mechanics" are where the want to be (obviously not CPT) because they have seniority) The only ppl they can send to CPT are the rookies fresh out of zerega because they don't have a choice...

you would make College Point a CMF for CNG's with all the issues their maintenance department has been having? There's a huge vacant lot that goes from 38th and 1st to 41st and 1st that would be perfect for a multi floor CMF/Depot/CRS Hub like grand ave or ENY (if they don't want to rebuild on 126th st). Even though its mid town manhattan, its still manhattan. this would be a lot easier for buses from all boroughs to get to.

That lot is owned by Solow Properties for a stalled high-rise housing project.

That lot is owned by Solow Properties for a stalled high-rise housing project.

that lot has been empty for going on 4 years. if it has stalled that long, the financial backing that they were counting on the build the high rise probably backed out. If the MTA wanted that property they would have it...

Cracked as in physically doesn't function = new sign, I assume under warranty. As for non-functioning signs, those are fixed with in-house overhauls so I'd assume the same will be done in these overhauls.

Yeah, I asked because the signs usually aren't seen as a priority, so long as the bus runs, which I disagree with. With the amount of buses they have in storage and such, I see no need to run buses with defects like that, esp. express buses.

the union is only as strong as its members are willing to make it

You know whats funny about your statement

No(1) When we had a recent raid over at the Depot some weeks ago (Some remember this) Well a couple of Ops. got suspended and Fired .

No.(2) WHERE was the Union on that little fiasco...hahahaa I'll tell you

They were right behind them ******** kissing their Candy Ass

So no disrespect BLITZ but don't stand there and tell me about Unions cause we arent using Vaseline and they are giving it to us real bad .

I'm glad everything is hunky dooryy at your Depot but it's not here So again I'll say it ....(W)HAT UNION

I disagree... (MTA) Bus was given basically brand new MCIs and they are certainly not used as heavily as the NYCT MCIs are. Ulmer Park and Castleton in particular are in desparate need of new express buses, as is Yukon and Charleston. You can add Queens Village to the mix as well and then Meredith, so basically all of them... lol

I'll agree about Yukon and Charelston, but leave our 1800's alone there's nothing wrong with them. lol Ijust worked with maint on getting door glass and drivers side glass change on just about the entire Cast fleet! They were all fogged up and or cracked. But Im thinking that these buses are gonna be on the chopping block when the Prevost and or MCI orders arrive. We'll get the crap from Yukon and Charelston to make room fro the new stuff since the 1800-1900 and early 2000 series are the oldest in the fleet! JUST WHAT WE HAVE AT CAST! Oldies but Goodies!!!!!;)

You know whats funny about your statement

No(1) When we had a recent raid over at the Depot some weeks ago (Some remember this) Well a couple of Ops. got suspended and Fired .

No.(2) WHERE was the Union on that little fiasco...hahahaa I'll tell you

They were right behind them ******** kissing their Candy Ass

So no disrespect BLITZ but don't stand there and tell me about Unions cause we arent using Vaseline and they are giving it to us real bad .

I'm glad everything is hunky dooryy at your Depot but it's not here So again I'll say it ....(W)HAT UNION

Preach it KR, tell 'em the real deal.

Archived