Green Is A Unlucky Color

Very recently, a Green Line in the southside of Chicago over shot a switch which cause first car to go down towards Ashland while the rest of the cars went towards Cottage Grove. Lucky it was a low speed derailment and everyone escaped with minor bruises.

Ironically, just a few days later a Green Line train in Boston rear-end another train causing 2 deaths. This crash was report as faulty wiring which led to a switch malfunction. The Type-7 train used is total lost.

Very recently, a Green Line in the southside of Chicago over shot a switch which cause first car to go down towards Ashland while the rest of the cars went towards Cottage Grove. Lucky it was a low speed derailment and everyone escaped with minor bruises.

Ironically, just a few days later a Green Line train in Boston rear-end another train causing 2 deaths. This crash was report as faulty wiring which led to a switch malfunction. The Type-7 train used is total lost.

Wait, now its 2 people dead related to that Boston Green Line incident? I know the operator that was operating the train that came behind the other died at the scene.

The Boston Trolley crash that was sad. I can't help but feel for her 24 Years old starting a career she always wanted and going to college to better herself then dies in the line of duty.

Its unclear if there was any wrong doing on her part just the fact that she never took a brake is kind of puzzling. Unfortantly whatever it was she will never have the change to defend herself and tell her side of the story.

The Boston Trolley crash that was sad. I can't help but feel for her 24 Years old starting a career she always wanted and going to college to better herself then dies in the line of duty.

Its unclear if there was any wrong doing on her part just the fact that she never took a brake is kind of puzzling. Unfortantly whatever it was she will never have the change to defend herself and tell her side of the story.

They believed she was on her cell phone.

Archived