Report: Singer Amy Winehouse found dead

LRG

bumping up a few-hour-old thread isn't going to get any more replies...

You call 7 hours an old thread:eek:? It's not like it was 3 months ago as it still in the news. I did not see it till just now Concourse. Just adding my last comments on the Winehouse death. You do not have to reply GC and don't like her so relax.

Guest lance25

I think what Grand Concourse is getting to is that obviously no one here really cares about her, especially since on this side of the Atlantic, she wasn't much more than a one-hit wonder with a drug problem.

Also, while his comment may have been a bit premature, you have to admit that you do have a tendency to bump topics that have long-since run their courses.

Oh. I did not know i had become LOL EE Broadway Local that so calls *bumps* posts from say 10 years lol.

It seems the heat wave has made everyone tasty and a diva. Guys i get the message to cut back on occasion posts. Hey let give it a rest. It's not like i was rude to someone.:eek:

I think what Grand Concourse is getting to is that obviously no one here really cares about her, especially since on this side of the Atlantic, she wasn't much more than a one-hit wonder with a drug problem.

Also, while his comment may have been a bit premature, you have to admit that you do have a tendency to bump topics that have long-since run their courses.

I wouldn't quite think so. Quite a few Americans I know of heard of Amy Winehouse religiously, and my mom is a big fan of her.

While I wasn't a religious follower of her, I did hear about her drug problems going all the way back to about a year ago. An article in amNY not long ago described her situation as dire, and it said that her doctor was reportedly frank in his warning. It's sad to see her life end like this, because she had a ton of potential and wasted it all because she couldn't/didn't want to shake off her nasty drug addiction. What a shame.

You call 7 hours an old thread:eek:? It's not like it was 3 months ago as it still in the news. I did not see it till just now Concourse. Just adding my last comments on the Winehouse death. You do not have to reply GC and don't like her so relax.

O snap!!I do agree with GC though.

Archived