Subway Yard by Yard Roster

The Real

Since I've spent a lot of time on the Regional bus Depot by Depot roster, I know I've been neglecting the Subway Yard roster.

Today I've begun rehabbing the roster and bringing it up to speed with the bus roster. Car totals were rechecked, car assignments brought up to speed according to the latest available information, graphics were brought up to speed. We also added in the SIR cars into the fold and is currently working on the Maintenance of Way roster.

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Subway_Yard_Roster

You can click and enjoy what is done so far, we expect to have the Maintenance of Way roster done before the end of tonight. If there is anything that is not on the roster that you would like to see, let me know and I'll see if I can try to implement it. Thanks for viewing.

2 things of interest:

1.you have R160B#'s 8713-8722 still at Jam yard,i think they were returned to CI yard.

2.you also have R160B#'s 9143-9232 still Jam yard,i saw an R160B# 915x on

the (N) line a few weeks back.

2 things of interest:

1.you have R160B#'s 8713-8722 still at Jam yard,i think they were returned to CI yard.

2.you also have R160B#'s 9143-9232 still Jam yard,i saw an R160B# 915x on

the (N) line a few weeks back.

Thanks Joe, If you you come up with which 915X set it was, I can make the proper adjustment. Thanks again

nice work :P but few changes:

(D) has 2 runs at C.I neaming that the (D) is in Coney Island Yd now and thats 2784-2915

(N)(Q) R160Bs- 8713-9192 (480)

(E)(F) R160Bs - 9193-9232, 9803-9942 (180)

I know about the 2 CI (D) Runs....

A) Read notations on the sides of the rosters for CI and CC Yards...

B) I'm not specific by line, I'm specific by car & yard.

also you don't need 132 cars to cover 2 runs on the (D)...

No mention of the de-icer cars, the 2nd Vac Trak, TGC 1 and 2 or the Sperry car?

The other vacuum train burnt up a while ago, tgc 1 & 2 has not been seen in some time, I'm waiting on exact info about the de-icers as a couple were scraped and yes I did forget about the sperry car but I don't know its yard assignment.

As I get more info, more will be added to the roster.

Since I've spent a lot of time on the Regional bus Depot by Depot roster, I know I've been neglecting the Subway Yard roster.

Today I've begun rehabbing the roster and bringing it up to speed with the bus roster. Car totals were rechecked, car assignments brought up to speed according to the latest available information, graphics were brought up to speed. We also added in the SIR cars into the fold and is currently working on the Maintenance of Way roster.

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Subway_Yard_Roster

You can click and enjoy what is done so far, we expect to have the Maintenance of Way roster done before the end of tonight. If there is anything that is not on the roster that you would like to see, let me know and I'll see if I can try to implement it. Thanks for viewing.

Excellent job! Very well-organized and informative.

The other vacuum train burnt up a while ago, tgc 1 & 2 has not been seen in some time, I'm waiting on exact info about the de-icers as a couple were scraped and yes I did forget about the sperry car but I don't know its yard assignment.

As I get more info, more will be added to the roster.

Aren't the Sperry cars at CIYD?

Also

Staten Island Rapid Transit Division

Deicer car RD344

SIRT344%20Clifton%20102508.JPG

Ballas hoppers 101-106 I believe

and Flatcars 500 - 508(?)

Aren't the Sperry cars at CIYD?

Also

Staten Island Rapid Transit Division

Deicer car RD344

SIRT344%20Clifton%20102508.JPG

Ballas hoppers 101-106 I believe

and Flatcars 500 - 508(?)

Thanks but I need all the De-Icers. And I'm not doing the flat cars or Ballast Hoppers or cranes or snowblowers, Just the core equipment.

Thanks but I need all the De-Icers. And I'm not doing the flat cars or Ballast Hoppers or cranes or snowblowers, Just the core equipment.

OK well

all i have confirmed is that Deicer car RD344

OK well

all i have confirmed is that Deicer car RD344

Cool, I'll mark it down, but once I have all the De-Icers confirmed them I'll place them up, this is a work in progress and trust any information you guys provide is GREAT. Thanks!

Archived