R32 (H)endersons on the Shuttle

R32 3838

Today I just felt like going to the Rockaways until I saw this R32 signed Up as (H):

100_5744.jpg

100_5764.jpg

100_5761.jpg

100_5768.jpg

100_5767.jpg

100_5754.jpg

2 R32 (H) Trains, Makes you feel like you are in 1990 all over again

100_5780.jpg

100_5770.jpg

100_5788.jpg

100_5789.jpg

And 2 Videos:

I Have a RFW Vid too It will be added shortly

great catch, is this supposed to be the Rocakway Shuttle or an A with the wrong sign.

Nope, this is really the rockaway shuttle! I also got it too (see my sig).

:tup::tup::tup: shots Mr. (H)!! :P:cool:.

YOU ARE EFFFFFFFFFFFFING KIDDING ME?? They made that an (H)?? Oh hell no i gotta check this out!! LOL

Great CATCH!!

LOL yep, I was glad to catch this today because there were no foamers at all but today (since today is sunday now, There is going to be a ton of foamers lol, but yeah they all had (H) on them

LOL yep, I was glad to catch this today because there were no foamers at all but today (since today is sunday now, There is going to be a ton of foamers lol, but yeah they all had (H) on them

ahe-he-he-hemm....

You Calling yourself a foamer lol, I meant like a Huge Group of railfans

Well yeah I was foaming a bit b/c I've never seen an R32 (S) train in my life before, but yes I understand what you mean.

Well yeah I was foaming a bit b/c I've never seen an R32 (S) train in my life before, but yes I understand what you mean.

LOL yeah I get ya, you was foaming lol, but tomorrow thats all you going to see, those R32's are going to need a mop lol,

LOL yeah I get ya, you was foaming lol, but tomorrow thats all you going to see, those R32's are going to need a mop lol,

It's going to be 85 degrees today... So I think everything might be back to normal.

Oh well, I guess then I can now catch QV LFS! :P.

Archived