Feeling HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! (A)(C)(G)

R44 CNG

Same thing happened last year...the (C) had R44 cars from July to September though.

Well those cars need to go. I have to say though that the ones on the (C) usually have good AC though from my experiences, but I would still chuck them. Thinking that I'm living back in the 70s when I wasn't even born yet gives me the creeps and that's exactly what that paint scheme inside looks like. It screams 70s... :eek: :eek:

Well things happen...they were supposed to retire last year but the R44 problems kept the 32s retirement on hold. Otherwise they would have been off the road.

I like the R32s but people complaining about what lines they should go to makes me wanna shoot myself in the head and wish the cars retired so these discussions on car moves could be put to rest at long last. Who gives a crap where they go?

Well things happen...they were supposed to retire last year but the R44 problems kept the 32s retirement on hold. Otherwise they would have been off the road.

I like the R32s but people complaining about what lines they should go to makes me wanna shoot myself in the head and wish the cars retired so these discussions on car moves could be put to rest at long last. Who gives a crap where they go?

LOL... Well perhaps I'm in the minority, but I don't think they should moved anywhere but to the nearest reef ASAP. But let's play devil's advocate. Could you imagine R32s on the SIR?? Boy that would be something. Not sure if that would be possible though, but it would be a sight. LOL

(A)ll shots are (G)reat!! Love that R-68 (G) shot the most approaching 4th Av!

Nice to see the (C) with different cars... :cool:

Same thing happened last year...the (C) had R44 cars from July to September though.

Nice stuff!

:tup::tup::tup::tup:!

Excellent :cool: Nice title as well. B)

Thanks all! :tup:

The railfan community does!

Nice shots btw!

Archived