1804 Destroyed!

I Run Trains

The driver of the Econoline was wasted, so there we go. Here I am watching as my favorite buses get wrecked one by one...

And I used to eat at that McDonald's after class, too. I wonder if they'll get it open by September.

Your most favorite thing crashes into your eating place after class...wow

@Ty24 I know, right? I wish it was the 1700's cuz there trash.

I'm not foaming over one particular bus (that should be gone by now).... I wait for the N51 by NCC, anyway.

Foaming, eh. I ain't foaming over ONE particular bus, I'm foaming over ONE particular bus model. (Orion V)

Besides, whats wrong with puting a front of a bus with its model and number in your avatar? You ppl are pathetic.

Just looked at the pics; that bus looks like it was pretty much totaled. I'm just grateful the CNG tank didn't get punctured.

Oh yes, that was good luck. If the CNG tank broke, man a fire could have started.

Btw, I CHANGED MY AVATAR IDIOTS.

Oh yes, that was good luck. If the CNG tank broke, man a fire could have started.

Is somebody supposed to give a damn that you changed your avatar? Is that part of the discussion? I really don't think so!

Grow up!:mad:

*Sighs* what's happening to our buses lately?-_- It's like their dropping like flies 1 by 1. Can't wait till the new buses arrive so that this type of things happens less often. I hope nobody got seriously hurt here.

Yeah, especially the new buses. The driver of that van that crashed into the bus is dead. I could tell by that damage. If hes alive, hes definatly LUCKY.

That's right by, Mitchel Field. Serves the drivers right. There's too much congestion around there when every bus serves one run then heads OUT OF SERVICE back to the depot. It's honestly LIB's disorganized fault that this happened. Like the security guard at the depot told me, "the drivers are on edge." Something like this and the bus swerves out of control. Thanks for posting the article.

You're really immature. I'll laugh when you get banned.

In both accidents involving 1804 and 1808 the drivers were totally NOT at fault. 1808 was the result of a garbage truck plowing into its left side after running a red and 1804 got smashed by a drunk driver with a suspended license.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if the MTA tries to pin the blame on the operator just like 1808!

Archived