Motorman on No. 5 train attacked by screaming man wielding a screwdriver

Shortline Bus

How the hell can you climb into the cab using the T/O's side window. Those windows are not so big that you can just climb in. That is some messed up stuff, then saying someone was trying to kill him. That guy tried to Commandeer a 300 Ton Train Consist, A train which was also carrying almost 500 people in rush hour. He should not get Bail and should rot in jail for what he did.

(S)(M)(F)(H)

Look at the cab window on an R142 and you'll see how the guy got in

i guess if you read the paper and watch the news you see what kind of crime or mugging or murder every single day here this job will give me a much nicer place to live . he needed help he should go to jail for this then get help but this city is getting very dangerous to live in im sorry but i see it much more different than you
this is not the 80s or 90s we do have some crime yes but we are way better than what we had than.

Look at the cab window on an R142 and you'll see how the guy got in

But the cab windows goes down unlike the R40 which would go back.

T/O sounded like he turned his back and didnt notice what was up.

kudos to the train operator and the customers who actually did something to help him fight that jagoff away. also good on the train operator for resisting the urge to pummel that clown...will help him keep his job.

meanwhile on this arrocho bozo...what a clown...40 arrests and still going?

$2,500 bail? won't need any credit to get a loan for that much...

...then this knucklehead is out roaming the streets again...

gotta love the justice system

then how about the CORRECTIONS system obviously nothing's being corrected

i say a little capital punishment solves the world's problems, but most likely in 2 years he'll be back on the street. oh but wait watch what happens if he kills some little kid, then all the bleeding hearts will demand a harsh sentence when it could have been stopped now...

this isn't a case of twisted evidence, wrongfully accused...this is a case of caught red handed GUILTY...mentally unstable and a history of violent acts...time to pull the plug...

WAKE UP AMERICA...

Not prison..A mental institution is where he belongs for a while.

"...for a while." ????

Arrested and released 40 times?

This human POS should be put away, prison or asylum, for life. Obviously there is no 'rehabilitating'.

He'll definitely do more mayhem if ever released.

Forget institutionalizing him, just execute him. One to the back of the head, it'll be real quick. Time to start taking out the trash in this country.

They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.

But the cab windows goes down unlike the R40 which would go back.

T/O sounded like he turned his back and didnt notice what was up.

Wrong cab window. He means the window on the cab door that gives T/Os access to the cab, which IMO is way too easy to knock down (The one thing I don't like about NTTs).

also good on the train operator for resisting the urge to pummel that clown...will help him keep his job.

THAT is the most important thing right there! If he beats this clown to a plup dont think for a second the Emm-Tee-Yaa wont look to fire him.

Then this clowns relatives would sue and they would throw him under the Bus.

some crime are you joking its getting worse im done talking
where you here in the 80s or did you just forget? they had gange rapes in the bronx on my block gangs took over hole areas there where never any cops anywhere and if you rode the train you couldnt call for help you just hoped it wouldnt happen too you. back than we had 1000s of crimes today we only have 100s. and this system is hug. lets go too other states where they have murders and killing all over? this is much better than any other place ive been too and heard of.

where you here in the 80s or did you just forget? they had gange rapes in the bronx on my block gangs took over hole areas there where never any cops anywhere and if you rode the train you couldnt call for help you just hoped it wouldnt happen too you. back than we had 1000s of crimes today we only have 100s. and this system is hug. lets go too other states where they have murders and killing all over? this is much better than any other place ive been too and heard of.
wtf open your eyes i dont see anything good only getting worse and the mayor and the police not telling everyone how bad it really is right now:tdown:

wtf open your eyes i dont see anything good only getting worse and the mayor and the police not telling everyone how bad it really is right now:tdown:
i dont know what you get your info from, i ride the subways every day and for a system that is so big its like a small underground city. we dont have the crime you think yea some here and there but i remember back in the 80s and 90s my mom didnt even go on the trains unless we really needed to. than we had no cops in some areas the stations were never safe no lights on some gangs took over most lines in the outer boroughs. i mean really we had the worst crime back than. today i let my 10 yo son take the trains every day to and from school back in the 80s that wasnt heard of

i dont know what you get your info from, i ride the subways every day and for a system that is so big its like a small underground city. we dont have the crime you think yea some here and there but i remember back in the 80s and 90s my mom didnt even go on the trains unless we really needed to. than we had no cops in some areas the stations were never safe no lights on some gangs took over most lines in the outer boroughs. i mean really we had the worst crime back than. today i let my 10 yo son take the trains every day to and from school back in the 80s that wasnt heard of

dude you are delusional and in denial

dude you are delusional and in denial
what i know is what i grew up with back than in the 80s and that was no game back than at all. if you guys think that the MTA subways are the same or coming to be like the 80s wow than something is wrong but i know back than it was so scary to ride the trains with people robbing you on the trains with gangs taking over hole lines and areas where cops never came too because they where scared too all the graffiti all over it was nasty than

Archived