App Maker and Transit Lover

RoadifyDan

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and can't believe all the transit-heads that are on this - love it! I'm a big Brooklyn bus fan. I ride the subways a ton, but whenever I can stay above ground I love that experience.

I spend my days making apps. Mostly for the iPhone, but am currently exploring web development and Android apps as well. My most recent pride is a free transit related iPhone app inspired by people talking about transit. It's called Roadify, and won this year's NYC BigApps competition. Do me a favor and download it: http://app.net/roadify

Thanks - looking forward to it! Question: do I have to manually set my notification preferences everytime I submit a reply here? I'd like to be notified.

Welcome aboard Dan. At the moment yes you have to set it in every thread you reply to. If you haven't already, within the thread, you can click on "Thread Tools" and set the subscriptions options to your choice.

Send my regards to Dylan. I'm looking forward to hearing from him soon.

Thanks for the tips Jimmy and Harry.

Jimmy - thanks for downloading! The only way to make apps for free is to learn to code :o

Harry - didn't know you knew Dylan! I'm more of a techie and he's more of the outreach for Roadify. Will let him know you say hi.

Archived