A Day With 230

SevenEleven

These Pics are Beautiful and I got a question was Knightrider Your Driver or was it a driver that you ride with everyday that's nice and will do that for you.

Looks like it... Looks like Knightrider has been eating too much arroz con pollo and chuletas and such... :eek: LOL

These Pics are Beautiful and I got a question was Knightrider Your Driver or was it a driver that you ride with everyday that's nice and will do that for you.

Looks like it... Looks like Knightrider has been eating too much arroz con pollo and chuletas and such... :eek: LOL

Negative on the bus op being (K)<R>. I was riding 230 yesterday as well.

Yo (7)-(1)(1), great work man!

:tdown:

Yeah but one of those pics has Knightrider in them and he's always breaking codes... :cool:

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

SMH

Where do you see (K)<R>? There's other bus operators that mess with destination sign readings.

Uh hello, you must've missed the part where I said I was there.

SMH

Where do you see (K)<R>? There's other bus operators that mess with destination sign readings.

Isn't code breaking against MTA policy? I'm not sure, so I ask before reporting.

Isn't code breaking against MTA policy? I'm not sure, so I ask before reporting.

Heh, I doubt it but I'm not even sure about that so it's kind of a good question. As long as the operator has the correct sign while he is doing a revenue trip, it should be fine.

Looks like it... Looks like Knightrider has been eating too much arroz con pollo and chuletas and such... :eek: LOL[/QUOte

FINALLY KR has come back... To shut jabroni and his sucking **** sidekick AMTRAK7

So it seems to me that your concerned on my lookS well son I'm sorry my **** only gets sucked from women and God don't like ugly so you take your YOLANDA ass and go make onion squirts with Yolanda aka AMTRAK7 .....

AMTRAK 7 when it comes to codebreaking, You got no say in the matter and this op and KR are notorious for keeping it fun so go find a girlfriend or boyfriend which ever is good for you and take you and your friend LECHONNN ......and have a nice day

So apparently we don't know the rule book, The buses can wear whatever signs they want to, as long as when they start going down the road in service, they have the proper signs, ok?

So go on and report, it would be a waste your time and MTA's time.

IF you do that, you'll be reporting a lot of people, because even I do it!!! It's the only fun we have out there during our day, and pricks like you make it hard and wanna ruin everything for all of us!!! Report us? You must be out ur damn mind!!!!! Get a life rather than make us B/O's life miserable!!!!

On that note, Excellent Shots Deme.......I am a step closer to saying I will go to JG for those beasts!

Yes these little fruitcups need something else better to do for real and thanks peeps for the backup:tup: and yes on that note some slamming pics with Ala breaks, I love that QM 17 and q45

They should know thats not you in the picture , the guys stomach is big . Your not big @ all , people always try n find a way to kill the mood .

IF you do that, you'll be reporting a lot of people, because even I do it!!! It's the only fun we have out there during our day, and pricks like you make it hard and wanna ruin everything for all of us!!! Report us? You must be out ur damn mind!!!!! Get a life rather than make us B/O's life miserable!!!!

On that note, Excellent Shots Deme.......I am a step closer to saying I will go to JG for those beasts!

For an OOS bus I don't mind. Unless it can cause confusion (MNR shuttle sign on a bus in the Bronx for example; or sign for a nearby route). But for an in service bus, even with nobody on it, :mad:.

SMH

No, I saw what you wrote, but I didn't really look at the picture to be honest and assumed that it was him because he usually puts up the same signs and the guy the pic appears to resemble him from afar... After looking closely yeah I guess it isn't him, but then again I've never saw the guy in person so what do I know or care either way. Either way no need to get all up tight about it. I certainly won't be losing sleep over a picture.

Archived