A Day With 230

SevenEleven

For an OOS bus I don't mind. Unless it can cause confusion (MNR shuttle sign on a bus in the Bronx for example; or sign for a nearby route). But for an in service bus, even with nobody on it, :mad:.

Dude, are you on something? Do you really think a Operator is gonna go down a line with a different sign up?! Use your head man.....and that is when we do the codebreaks, when the bus is NOT IN SERVICE!!!! Really, just back off because you starting more trouble on here than what it needs to be. Here we are having fun with these buses, putting up a few signs for you enthusiasts to foam over every so often and ur dumb self is willing to ruin it with your uppity self!!! Really, go in a corner somewhere and think about what you say before you say it!

No, I saw what you wrote, but I didn't really look at the picture to be honest and assumed that it was him because he usually puts up the same signs and the guy the pic appears to resemble him from afar... After looking closely yeah I guess it isn't him, but then again I've never saw the guy in person so what do I know or care either way. Either way no need to get all up tight about it. I certainly won't be losing sleep over a picture.

Not uptight. Just telling you like it is.

Dude, are you on something? Do you really think a Operator is gonna go down a line with a different sign up?! Use your head man.....and that is when we do the codebreaks, when the bus is NOT IN SERVICE!!!! Really, just back off because you starting more trouble on here than what it needs to be. Here we are having fun with these buses, putting up a few signs for you enthusiasts to foam over every so often and ur dumb self is willing to ruin it with your uppity self!!! Really, go in a corner somewhere and think about what you say before you say it!

I have to agree... It's only a sign anyway. My uncle used to f*ck around with his buses too when I would ride with him. Nothing for him to go crazy about.

No, I saw what you wrote, but I didn't really look at the picture to be honest and assumed that it was him because he usually puts up the same signs and the guy the pic appears to resemble him from afar... After looking closely yeah I guess it isn't him, but then again I've never saw the guy in person so what do I know or care either way. Either way no need to get all up tight about it. I certainly won't be losing sleep over a picture.

To Assume is to make an "Ass" out of "U"....You know the rest.

So now you don't care? So if you don't care why go on a rant. You guys are a little funny at times. First you get the feathers ruffled and then after you flap your wings for a while and people start flapping back, ya'll fold up in corner with either...

A) I don't Care

:o I didn't mean that

C) Oh I didn't know

Seriously?! You know what you meant, stand by it, be men about it. If you got issues with KR and what he does, iron that shit out with KR, same goes to you Amtrak, but you guys are so cut throat/hateful/envious/jealous or whatever it is that fuels you, that you'd go after someones job like that? Remember god don't like ugly and ain't too fond of pretty...

I hope your not dreaming of me you Sick freak and trust me lol you do not want to see me in the streets .

AMtrack 7 should I get you some workbooks to pass the time cause I think your board but wait wait ohhh my goodness, I've just been informed about the pants party @ via juwannamans house but I'm sorry your gonna need that METRO NORTH SHUTTLE

To Assume is to make an "Ass" out of "U"....You know the rest.

So now you don't care? So if you don't care why go on a rant. You guys are a little funny at times. First you get the feathers ruffled and then after you flap your wings for a while and people start flapping back, ya'll fold up in corner with either...

A) I don't Care

:o I didn't mean that

C) Oh I didn't know

Seriously?! You know what you meant, stand by it, be men about it. If you got issues with KR and what he does, iron that shit out with KR, same goes t you Amtrak, but you guys are so cut throat that you'd go after someones job like that? Remember god don't like ugly and ain't too fond of pretty...

Issues w/KR???? Uh, not exactly and I don't know where you're getting that from. I cracked a joke that's all as we both do with each other. I think I have more issues with folks getting so uptight over having mistaken the guy for KR. With that said, I'm not going to waste my time going back and forth over it. It's been clarified that it wasn't KR and that's the end of it. Case closed.

Issues w/KR???? Uh, not exactly and I don't know where you're getting that from. I cracked a joke that's all as we both do with each other. I think I have more issues with folks getting so uptight over having mistaken the guy for KR. With that said, I'm not going to waste my time going back and forth over it. It's been clarified that it wasn't KR and that's the end of it. Case closed.

I said "IF you have problems", I didn't say "You DID have problems", Reading is fundamental.

And looking at KR's responses, I don't think he saw it as a joke neither...Just saying!

I said "IF you have problems", I didn't say "You DID have problems", Reading is fundamental.

And looking at KR's responses, I don't think he saw it as a joke neither...Just saying!

Yeah, but my point was why would even think that to begin with?

lol... Of course he didn't... He goes for the low blows too so it is what it is. Quite frankly if I saw the guy in person and he really had an axe to grind then that's his thing, but I don't have a problem with the guy. I mean we exchanged words in a friggin forum. Big deal... We got off on the wrong foot from the start, but then again that's true with most people on this forum. Either way it doesn't phase me. I keep on moving just the same.

Yes, silence is golden. Now take some of your own advice for once.

Still going? I thought the case was closed and you was done.

Demetrius: Good photos Kid, next time lets see some Q110-Q113 action on the signs!

KR: Some more BxMs please?!

I hope your not dreaming of me you Sick freak and trust me lol you do not want to see me in the streets .

AMtrack 7 should I get you some workbooks to pass the time cause I think your board but wait wait ohhh my goodness, I've just been informed about the pants party @ via juwannamans house but I'm sorry your gonna need that METRO NORTH SHUTTLE

Lmao , and if someone on the forums starts and we talk back then they wanna blame us and come at us when they know damn well they started this . Some people just think code breaking is wrong or theres nothing special about it . Theres a lot of good things about it , entering signs on a bus with no people on it and having fun , entering signs on different buses you'd never see a day in your life . I think its fun and it looks good on buses some people think it's against mta policy .

Yet your still talking... I'm shocked you even have friends and a job with that mouth of yours. I would fire your ass QUICK

P.S. It's "you're" not your... Instead of worrying about me having a job, worry about getting your GED little man. As if you knew anything about a job... LOL

P.S. It's "you're" not your... Instead of worrying about me having a job, worry about getting your GED little man. As if you knew anything about a job... LOL

you're so funny saying all this... better? How about you go sit in your little cornor and keep being a troll cause this thread was slowly dieing but your brought it back to life. You know what we call that? a**hole

P.S you're 29 yet you talk like a 5 year old... great example for the younger generation

you're so funny saying all this... better? How about you go sit in your little cornor and keep being a troll cause this thread was slowly dieing but your brought it back to life. You know what we call that? a**hole

P.S you're 29 yet you talk like a 5 year old... great example for the younger generation

If you're 5 years old then you need mamma and dada's permission to be on this site... I think you need a time out and not in the "cornor" but in the corner... :o As far as respect goes you chose to chime in on a conversation that didn't involve you, so don't go telling me about great examples and behavior. You would be better off quitting this conversation while you're ahead.

Archived