A Day With 230

SevenEleven

It wasn't KR..Its a bus. A Freakin Bus. A mode of Transportation in the city of New York. The immature brats who have nothing better to do, rather then get on B/O's cases for Signing up a bus for a different route should seek some 'outside' life out of transit.

Since I really enjoyed the photos in this thread I want to keep it open at MATURE Level; Meaning you intellectual foamers should not reply to anything further.

Please continue your conversation about 230, or else I will have no choice but to close it..

Zach

LOL! And now the standoffs. This was awesome, thanks for the laughs guys.

But yeah on 230, great bus and very well broken in compared to when I first rode it in it's first days on the Q64 when it was already nicely broken in. Definitely a good order coming through.

LOL! And now the standoffs. This was awesome, thanks for the laughs guys.

But yeah on 230, great bus and very well broken in compared to when I first rode it in it's days when it was already nicely broken in. Definitely a good order coming through.

Oh yes...I need me another ride on that bus and some videos as well!

I managed to see it today on the Q66 yesterday afternoon, short turning to Woodside (AND was gonna ride it until a late driver showed up just after the last 66 left and cleaned up the rest so 230's driver just cut ahead to the next stop)...

I wonder why it's been running so hot...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived