Remembering Them Days . . .

ciboii22

Got my pictures of 9101 before being scrapped , and got some other pictures off the internet thanks to who ever took those pictures they are nice .

6862 :

2r7x3rs.png . 7001.jpg . 4715n.jpg . 7516-2161.jpg . 7517-8226.jpg . 8200.jpg . IMG_0588.jpg . IMG00085.jpg . IMG01229.jpg . lCAZB7Z2S.jpg . SAM_0922.jpg . SAM_0924.jpg .

Thanks again to who ever took that video & the other pictures .....

OMG!! I finally saw 6862! OMG Thnx for these things ciboii and that RTS burned up pretty good!

Np , i didnt know what happened to it until i was on youtube & saw a bus burning and i saw a hole on the right side of the bus in the windsheild and i said " thats 6862 .

Np , i didnt know what happened to it until i was on youtube & saw a bus burning and i saw a hole on the right side of the bus in the windsheild and i said " thats 6862 .

The fire fighter was going to break the window with a hammer.

Thanks for bringing back the memories. It's interesting to see the TMC RTS w/o the funnel. The fire on the bus on the first pic looks real bad.

Yea you should of saw it sitting in ulmer park yard . It was bad , it was there for like a month it was just horrible .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived