Absolute New Low for a Bus Ride

MHV9218

...then, at 96th Street, there's no nice way of putting this, she takes a dump. Right on the nice blue-padded seats, all over. Bus 6367, all clean and everything. Then she gets up and goes up to the front.

AAAARGH, that's gross! 6367 just got owned! Just like a 12/9, that must be disgusting to watch, right?

Wow...reminds me of a time back in 2009 when Slants were still on the (A)...I was heading to Manhattan and got on my stop at Utica Avenue...turns out another guy got on the same car as I did and he had feces all over the back of his pants. Because he sat down on the car, it had to be isolated. I felt bad for the T/O as that was the head car, but if anything he could have opened his cab window.

Ha, when I was on the (N) last Saturday there was this homeless dude who I guess just really had to go. So he decides to go in between cars. First he starts doing a number 1, followed by a numero dos. So he's finishing up and all blah blah.. so he comes back inside. But shortly after he decides he's not finished so he goes out again for seconds. Shortly after he starts doing his business again, the a/c on the train starts sucking in all the smell from the outside to the inside. It just got so unbearable we had to get out. Needless to say, I think it's getting less and less uncommon in the system.

That happened on my bus in 2008 when I was working the m15. A wheelchair passenger came on my bus I strapped the chair in and then he took a dump in his chair, wiped his ass with a tissue, used that same tissue to wipe his mouth the he got up and wiped it all over my steering wheel, radio, farebox, and seat. I called console from my cell phone and all they could do is laugh.

I've been riding the subway and the bus my whole life, but I've never seen this.

[not for the squirmish here]

So I'm on an M2 this afternoon heading down to 14th Street, and there's a crazy woman in the back of the bus, no shock there. I go for a seat in the back row, far enough from her that I can avoid her babbling at me.

For a little while she's just yelling and such and nobody really cares, I'm just sitting there trying to figure out a way in which I'm not running late. All is normal.

Then, at 96th Street, there's no nice way of putting this, she takes a dump. Right on the nice blue-padded seats, all over. Bus 6367, all clean and everything. Then she gets up and goes up to the front.

Needless to say I was off that bus immediately, as I can put up with a lot but watching a 300-pound homeless chick take a sh!t does not work with my commute. On the M2 as well, not even a bad route or anything like that...

Nice stuff.

Shitty commute eh? :P

That's Ewww!

Speaking of that, I have relative topic.

I boarded N24 Jamaica #1809 11:58 out of 60 Charles Lindergh Blvd at Burlington Factory.

On Hillside Av drop-off only, crazy elderly man who boarded MTA Long Island Bus.

Female B/O ask her, "Where are you going?"

That passenger didn't reply.

After she repeat again, he said, "179th St Station."

After that, B/O told him, "This is Long Island Bus. It look alike."

Then after few moment, he complaint to female B/O.

"Long Island Bus. You only suppose to drop off passenger. Why did you pick me up?"

He cursed at B/O for picking him up, even thought it was mainly he's fault for getting on LIB, and making B/O unhappy, "We play rough on Long Island Bus. I'll give you my badge number and call them."

What I don't get is what is with these people recording this stuff and putting it on Youtube? It almost makes you wonder if some of this stuff is staged. Either that or these people are really sick in the head to record someone taking a dump out in the open on a public bus.

Ha, when I was on the (N) last Saturday there was this homeless dude who I guess just really had to go. So he decides to go in between cars. First he starts doing a number 1, followed by a numero dos. So he's finishing up and all blah blah.. so he comes back inside. But shortly after he decides he's not finished so he goes out again for seconds. Shortly after he starts doing his business again, the a/c on the train starts sucking in all the smell from the outside to the inside. It just got so unbearable we had to get out. Needless to say, I think it's getting less and less uncommon in the system.

LOL! I remember that. Terrible I say, f'in bum.

Archived