Diversions on the 8th Avenue Line?

harpomarx42

Taking the (F) train home today, I noticed there was a southbound (A) at 14th Street, and an (E) in the terminal platforms at 2nd Avenue. I know there have been some recent switch-ups on the (A)(C)(F), but not the (E) and nothing north of W 4th. Was there an incident on the 8th Avenue Line that caused these diversions/turnbacks today?

Taking the (F) train home today, I noticed there was a southbound (A) at 14th Street, and an (E) in the terminal platforms at 2nd Avenue. I know there have been some recent switch-ups on the (A)(C)(F), but not the (E) and nothing north of W 4th. Was there an incident on the 8th Avenue Line that caused these diversions/turnbacks today?

I normally check this twitter page for the recent historical service advisories and I don't see anything from earlier today for the E train: http://twitter.com/#!/NYC_E_trains

Switch problems at Canal, it was a mess...

Archived