YouTube and Adsense question

About a week ago, i connected my YouTube and Adsense accounts because i got an e-mail telling me that one of my transit videos is eligible for revenue sharing. So, i accepted it, and everything was cool. Today, i got an e-mail telling me that i can make money off of YouTube through Adsense. I already knew that, but this time it says that i can choose which videos i would like to submit for review and revenue sharing. I have 898 videos on my account. Is it possible to quickly select all of them, or do i have to enable them one-by-one?

You have to do them one by one. What you should do first is the videos with the most views 1st and work your way to the lesser viewed ones.
That's what I have to do my vids now cause I just got the invitation last week to enabling revenue sharing. So far so good, got the most viewed down, working on the rest. Have been noticing do magic so this will be a nice extra bit of money every month. :cool:

Is it safe? Not scam?

It is no scam. Real deal. I've already made some nice money off of it. Totally legit man.

Thanks. One more question. I have videos i took myself of the No Pants Subway Ride gathering at Union Square in 2010 and 2011. I did not edit the videos in any way. When i mark if my video has any background music, photos, events, etc. would these videos be considered as "Of an event"? The No Pants Subway Ride videos have gotten the most amount of views than all my other videos, so they should be very profitable. Thanks.

Thanks. One more question. I have videos i took myself of the No Pants Subway Ride gathering at Union Square in 2010 and 2011. I did not edit the videos in any way. When i mark if my video has any background music, photos, events, etc. would these videos be considered as "Of an event"? The No Pants Subway Ride videos have gotten the most amount of views than all my other videos, so they should be very profitable. Thanks.

I think you should be alright since it's footage straight out of your camera.

That's what I have to do my vids now cause I just got the invitation last week to enabling revenue sharing. So far so good, got the most viewed down, working on the rest. Have been noticing do magic so this will be a nice extra bit of money every month. :cool:

L0l, I use that extra money for me and my gf to go out. Im getting a new car, so I need to save as much as I can from my njt pay. My videos is stuck @ 397 l0l just havent had time to record anything lately.

To add onto what Pablo & 553 said (excuse my *******-ish demeanor lol).

SAFE.jpg

If this aint legit, I dont know what is! I've broadcasted my stuff in several different ways, and of course, adding onto the 3,000+ videos I have, it helps out A LOT. I use Adsense for other nifty things other than YouTube so it has its advantages.

The best way to start seeing an increase in revenue is enabling each and everyone one of your videos. Of course, its done one by one (it was a bitch and a half for me to do, just look at my total videos!). It helps a lot but Google may not place ads on some of the videos because of the lack of views and attention it has gained. For a while, it'll take them some time for them to place ads as they monitor your videos and such, then after a while if all goes well, you'll be seeing ads instantly on your videos everytime you enable revenue share.

However, be prepared for the time when you gotta pay your taxes, because they will hit you kinda hard.

If your video(s) dont see ads for the first day or two, it might be because of the lack of attention it brings or some other issues. Usually when it gets a lot of views and your channel overall attracts a lot of folks, you'll be seeing ads on your videos instantly. If there are delays, there are issues.

Looks like I've started another new trend! jk lol.

Oh yeah, while we are on the subject of YouTube, let me address something to a few of you doubters that like to talk shit about how I actually get my views (You know who you are...) You can't make money by your own views. OTHER PEOPLE increase your view count, therefore you make money. The more attraction, likes/dislikes, favs and clicks from the specific audience, the more views, subscribers and money is EARNED......I dont have over 1k subscribers and videos that eventually break the 30-50k views mark for no reason ya know....I've been in this game for 4 years so sit down and let that sink in for a minute..... :P

To add onto what Pablo said (excuse my *******-ish demeanor lol).

SAFE.jpg

If this aint legit, I dont know what is! I've broadcasted my stuff in several different ways, and of course, adding onto the 3,000+ videos I have, it helps out A LOT. I use Adsense for other nifty things other than YouTube so it has its advantages.

However, be prepared for the time when you gotta pay your taxes, because they will hit you kinda hard.

If your video(s) dont see ads for the first day or two, it might be because of the lack of attention it brings or some other issues. Usually when it gets a lot of views and your channel overall attracts a lot of folks, you'll be seeing ads on your videos instantly. If there are delays, there are issues.

Looks like I've started another new trend! jk lol.

Oh yeah, while we are on the subject of YouTube, let me address something to a few of you doubters that like to talk shit about how I actually get my views (You know who you are...) You can't make money by your own views. OTHER PEOPLE increase your view count, therefore you make money. The more attraction, likes/dislikes, favs and clicks from the specific audience, the more views, subscribers and money is EARNED......so sit down and let that sink in for a minute..... :P

:tup::tup::tup::tup:. Well I got the invite also for like 4-6 of my videos that went over 10k or 5000k or 1000k. I haven't tried it yet but I will soon even. Congrats and continue to do you and the last part of your statement is truth all the way!

Archived