Signal Maintainer Exam 2600 - How to Prepare?

octobermagic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a new signal maintainer helper, and I've been on the job for about 8-9 months now. I've been written up for being late once, and one other time I've been docked 5 minutes without being written up. In total I've been late 2 times, with one time being written up. Will this get me fired at the end of my probation period? If not how come? Sorry for being off topic

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2012 at 7:34 PM, jusmiwill said:

dont quote me on this but when i was in signal school we gotta chance to see new people come in and take the test. it was a simple series circuit that had a trouble and you would have to locate it (blown fuse, short etc...) and use the correct methods to fixing the problem but that was 2 years ago they could have changed it. but if you know how to trouble shoot which is the most important job of a signal maintainer then your gonna do great its a really simple test honestly

Hey how was signal school and flagging school I'm asking because I'm gonna be starting soon

On 11/16/2015 at 3:21 AM, thewind823 said:

I'm a new signal maintainer helper, and I've been on the job for about 8-9 months now. I've been written up for being late once, and one other time I've been docked 5 minutes without being written up. In total I've been late 2 times, with one time being written up. Will this get me fired at the end of my probation period? If not how come? Sorry for being off topic

How was signal school and flagging school did you guys have to take tests and exams?

Archived