Astonoshing Video of the Death of 1804...

The Real

Santiago = prision for life, people are so dumb these days

Bus driver = lucky, he survived a massive crash that could have killed many of people.

Luckily, there were no pedestrians or passengers. I wonder why they said N-43 bus if the dest. sign said NOT IN SERVICE. Anyways, that bus is definatly totaled. And people want red light cameras removed.....

Jesus what an idiot. God knows if there had been passengers on that bus...

Honestly I've always thought that when you drive drunk and cause such a huge accident, you should just have your license permanently revoked. Not for a small DUI, but for this type of potentially deadly accident: definitely.

He didn't have a license and will probably never be able to get one.

Santiago = prision for life, people are so dumb these days

Bus driver = lucky, he survived a massive crash that could have killed many of people.

Luckily, there were no pedestrians or passengers. I wonder why they said N-43 bus if the dest. sign said NOT IN SERVICE. Anyways, that bus is definatly totaled. And people want red light cameras removed.....

Hilarious, I know. Hound (who has an account here as well and has been a bus operator for LIB for years) said it was deadheading down to Freeport for the next run to Jamaica Center on the N4... and yes, buses do use Uniondale Avenue to deadhead. I've seen it all the time.

HELL NO! after what he caused? his ass should be in jail for life man. imagine if there wouldve been passengers on that bus? they wouldve never survive a crash like that. smh.

my goodness, thank god the bus was out of service and the driver is ok. im so happy no passengers were on board. the next worst thing wouldve been for the bus to flip over and explode. then the driver wouldve been really screwed. smh. thats a big No No. that van driver should really be in jail for life.

that stupid santiago drunk dude, he's so going to hell and will pay for this incident big time. (stupid idiot.) ima tell ya straight up, god dont like ugly. (not trying to be religious here.) but his punishment is not going to be good after this incident.

How the hell was the driver of the van not killed in that? Just watching that video it looks like the impact would've killed him instantly.

The grace of god and a whole lot of luck.

He was also drunk, which makes the situation that much more senseless.

I wonder if any bets should be made as to whether or not this guy was even in legal status in the USA, in addition to DWI.

Face it, if that was a vehicle smaller than a bus, everyone inside is probably killed and he's looking at second-degree murder.

Archived