R32 retirement pushed back to 2017

LRG

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
**** You, You Retard, You Slow ass ************, Your the one thats retarded with your retarded videos and crap, And yes I gotten Plenty of girls unlike your retarded ass, go suck a **** you retarded mother ******, I bet you you won't say that shit in my face because if you did I will lay your retarded ass out, All you rail fans do is pop shit and when I see you guys in person, You don't say shit, your messing with the wrong one retard

Ok you wanna play shit you black ass pussy who loves to suck balls. Then ok so where should I start? That you have no life and that you act like a complete Bitch for liking R32s. Do I care about the R32s? NO. And 2nd you're black ass needs to keep your mouth shut and I just saw your post about TTMG And well they're going to get you for what you just said. And Last but not least. You're the one who's afraid not me. So If I Were you this is your last warning, keep your mouth shut before there's problems and I'm not playing

ttmg is just as bad so please

*low chuckle* *slow head nod*

You know, rather than keep it personal to whomever you are responding to, now you attempt to include a group of people.

Hang it up PACO, and focus on those responding to you. Let me be ULTRA clear, I personally won't tolerate the bullshit ok?

Your sources are just as valid as any other sources that ANYONE ELSE on this board has. Information is passed around this board and changes 90% of the time before you get home to post it. So lets not sit and say that your sources are 100% solid, because guess what they aren't and neither are mines or the next guy who gets their information, why because MTA can up and change shit in an instant...

I.E...Car Assignements & Bus Assignments

Hell even their own website has posted information that changed, hello the C40LF Order, which PRIOR there was a RFP form that showed Orion had the order. So until it happens, no one is correct. But you will NOT spend your time conglomerating a whole group into a response to a FEW people. I'm speaking to you with respect and I expect the same IF you reply.

Are we clear? I won't be this calm again, I can promise.

**** You, You Retard, You Slow ass ************, Your the one thats retarded with your retarded videos and crap, And yes I gotten Plenty of girls unlike your retarded ass, go suck a **** you retarded mother ******, I bet you you won't say that shit in my face because if you did I will lay your retarded ass out, All you rail fans do is pop shit and when I see you guys in person, You don't say shit, your messing with the wrong one retard

ruhroh128649471998668656.jpg

Okay guys, you need to stop with this bullsh*t...

Henderson, I thought you were nice, but your not. Your just lucky the R44's had problems or else those R32's would be in the bottom of the atlantic by now. Calling someones video crap, calling a popular transit website bad? You need to think about that. Posting crap doesn't solve ANY problems. SMFH, this thread turned out to be pathetic. TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC. R32's retirement being late thread turns into a FLAME WAR. I vote for a :lock:, I think Curtis (via White Plains Road) said something about Two wrongs don't make a right, and thats true. Arguing makes NO sense whatsoever. Arguing also does NOTHING but GET YOU IN TROUBLE. If you think arguing will solve your problems, think about smacking your damn head.

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

/rant

..........good lord.

CHILDREN, CHILDREN, CALM THE FȖCK DOWN! ITS JUST TRAINS!!

Whoever in this topic says that they dont take trains seriously just lied to themselves and everyone else, and then you are going to take this to a personal note? Yeah, some of you DO take this shit seriously....WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!! (Yes, I'm taking shots at the individuals who started the bullshit)

You kids need some air or something. We can't have a single thread about trains without one of you starting a ******* flame war, seriously. Go do something other than fighting over some stupid rail cars and then taking it to another personal level with one or more individuals. For fȕcks sake.....

A good bit of you folks need to grow up and re-evaluate your priorities.....

After a nice night out on the town, I come back and read this! I can't wait until tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I can't wait until I get to a computer! I have a solution to this little child's play that's been going on! The other side of this Capricorn is coming for that ass! I am 100% done talking!:mad:

Archived