NABI 40-SFW Delivery & Discussion Thread

Cait Sith

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got few questions about this type of bus:

1-- Where the driver change the route and destination? On other buses usually it a small box  (above the driver seat that is connected to outside main destination.

2-- curiosity, i noticed a digital screen display in front of the steering wheel, what is the info on display for driver?

3-- Why some bus driver push a special button especially during long wait at traffic light and you hear like a brake lock on the wheel? But never go back to it and release but drive the bus. 

4-- Dont these bus driver will ruin the motor on the door by pushing them when the bus is in the off mode?

I got few questions about this type of bus:

1-- Where the driver change the route and destination? On other buses usually it a small box (above the driver seat that is connected to outside main destination.

2-- curiosity, i noticed a digital screen display in front of the steering wheel, what is the info on display for driver?

3-- Why some bus driver push a special button especially during long wait at traffic light and you hear like a brake lock on the wheel? But never go back to it and release but drive the bus.

4-- Dont these bus driver will ruin the motor on the door by pushing them when the bus is in the off mode?

1. By using the clever device, on the left hand side of the drivers compartment.

2. Yes, that is used for display.

3. The brake lock probably releases itself. I noticed this too.

4. No because the bus isn't on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Atlantic Detroit desiel in Pistcataway on Friday and saw 6503 and it's going to Coach USA in Elizabeth. There were a lot more in the back but I couldn't get back there

Yes Broadway bus is next for 9 buses then the rest to Coach. So broadway will get somewhere around 6486 to 6495. Then the last up to 6538 to Coach . But if they do end at 6538 Coach will be short about 8 buses unless they added on to the order to cover it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one of the ironbound bus , if i am correct, in newark crashed into the building. i saw it on the news. they didn't remove it yet because they are skeptical about removing the bus because it may cause building collapse. 

Also with the clever device in local Monmouth county bus, i have to laugh at it because of the way announcement work. they  alternate by saying Route 35 and New Jersey 35. Who really say New Jersey 35 to another person?

Archived