Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

NABI 40-SFW Delivery & Discussion Thread

I got few questions about this type of bus:

1-- Where the driver change the route and destination? On other buses usually it a small box  (above the driver seat that is connected to outside main destination.

2-- curiosity, i noticed a digital screen display in front of the steering wheel, what is the info on display for driver?

3-- Why some bus driver push a special button especially during long wait at traffic light and you hear like a brake lock on the wheel? But never go back to it and release but drive the bus. 

4-- Dont these bus driver will ruin the motor on the door by pushing them when the bus is in the off mode?

I got few questions about this type of bus:

1-- Where the driver change the route and destination? On other buses usually it a small box (above the driver seat that is connected to outside main destination.

2-- curiosity, i noticed a digital screen display in front of the steering wheel, what is the info on display for driver?

3-- Why some bus driver push a special button especially during long wait at traffic light and you hear like a brake lock on the wheel? But never go back to it and release but drive the bus.

4-- Dont these bus driver will ruin the motor on the door by pushing them when the bus is in the off mode?

1. By using the clever device, on the left hand side of the drivers compartment.

2. Yes, that is used for display.

3. The brake lock probably releases itself. I noticed this too.

4. No because the bus isn't on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Does A&C have any RTS left?

Yes they do because they still need about 20 more nabi's. Then Broadway needs about 8. Then Coach usa is up again for the last Nabi's.

there was one bus on 832 that i was riding, the front sign is all mess up meaning that the display is not showing asbury park and the number 832 is flickering a little. 

Today I saw 6471, 6473, and 6474 for the Bergen Bus.

Also, I only saw two RTS running for the Bergen today, and that number going down slowly. So if any of you want to see them before they go, i suggest you do it now.

Saw #6468 last Saturday on Montgomery Street in Jersey City; here's a pic of that bus:

1401220_749183211765886_770932354_o.jpg

Nice pic I guess it will be a few weeks before the red stripe goes on.

• Upvote 1

Nice pic I guess it will be a few weeks before the red stripe goes on.

Anyone see a higher number Nabi than 6470 for A&C BUS in Jersey city ? Just wondering at what number Broadway bus will start to get their Nabi's.

Anyone see a higher number Nabi than 6470 for A&C BUS in Jersey city ? Just wondering at what number Broadway bus will start to get their Nabi's.

Sorry I meant 6474.

I saw 6477 the other day.

Ok thanks so they have at least 6463 to 6477 so far at A & C.  Originally that was the number they should stop at 6477 at A & C. But their buses started about 8 buses higher so they may go up to 6485 or so.

I was at Atlantic Detroit desiel in Pistcataway on Friday and saw 6503 and it's going to Coach USA in Elizabeth. There were a lot more in the back but I couldn't get back there

I was at Atlantic Detroit desiel in Pistcataway on Friday and saw 6503 and it's going to Coach USA in Elizabeth. There were a lot more in the back but I couldn't get back there

Yes Broadway bus is next for 9 buses then the rest to Coach. So broadway will get somewhere around 6486 to 6495. Then the last up to 6538 to Coach . But if they do end at 6538 Coach will be short about 8 buses unless they added on to the order to cover it.

6490 and 6491 at Broadway, saw 6491 on one of the employee shuttles in JSQ.

Great so my numbers are really close. Thanks for the info. 

Ok thanks so they have at least 6463 to 6477 so far at A & C.  Originally that was the number they should stop at 6477 at A & C. But their buses started about 8 buses higher so they may go up to 6485 or so.

Saw #6479 on a YouTube Video; that's an A&C Bus.

Thanks also can you look out for bus 6462 it may be at Orange or it started the A & C BUS order. Just found 6462 at Orange on Route 34 MYBUSNOW. So A & C starts at 6463.

Edited by busdude2

Saw #6479 on a YouTube Video; that's an A&C Bus.

The Nabi order is almost complete. just a few weeks left and coach usa will get the last bus by the end of December.  Nabi did an awesome job delivering this big order on time. 

The Nabi order is almost complete. just a few weeks left and coach usa will get the last bus by the end of December.  Nabi did an awesome job delivering this big order on time. 

I'm looking forward to seeing them on Coach Usa.

one of the ironbound bus , if i am correct, in newark crashed into the building. i saw it on the news. they didn't remove it yet because they are skeptical about removing the bus because it may cause building collapse. 

Also with the clever device in local Monmouth county bus, i have to laugh at it because of the way announcement work. they  alternate by saying Route 35 and New Jersey 35. Who really say New Jersey 35 to another person?