NABI 40-SFW Delivery & Discussion Thread

Cait Sith

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delivery has resumed. 6500 spotted on the 24B.

-EDIT-

6531 also spotted in Newark.

It will be interesting to see if they get more than up to 6538.  By my numbers they are short if they stop there. At least 20 buses short of whats needed.

Are the last Nabi's just going to Coach for the 24, 31, 44 ? Or are some also going up north for the 700 routes ?

The 700s routes operated by Community Coach already got their buses. O.N.E. Bus is the last private operator to still not receive their buses, even though they have like 6 of the 56XX CRAPIs (Red & Tan in Hudson County received them before they disappeared)

The 700s routes operated by Community Coach already got their buses. O.N.E. Bus is the last private operator to still not receive their buses, even though they have like 6 of the 56XX CRAPIs (Red & Tan in Hudson County received them before they disappeared)

That is correct.

Originally, it was supposed to be 6507-6538 that is going to O.N.E Bus and 6488-6506 going to the other CUSA garage, but that changed.

• 1 month later...

See here.

I gotta check who's receiving them next. Ironbound just received a few and they are in service.

I think Big Tree needs to get some NABI's that have the blue seats. Big Tree is the only Garage without the NABI's with the blue seats, next to Fairview.

I think NJT should put the fabric seats on all the NABIs that have multilevel seats on them. They're a lot nicer as opposed to the bland blue seats IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can thank your fellow passengers for being disgusting. Not only did they put the leather fabric on the seats for cost, but it's also to fend off bedbugs and to make them easier to clean.

From what I was told, those seat styles will be the new standard.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw 6549 doing the Newark Airport Express. They probably have higher than that, but that's all I've seen so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I know of 6550 being in service too. But that's the highest I heard and that was 2 months ago. It sucks that O.N.E bus has no mybusnow set up on the 24,31 and 44 routes.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived