Animated/Non-Animated Subway and Bus Signs

Hi! I'd like to request some signs:

Overhead Platform Sign:

To Lower West Side and Brooklyn: (B) To Bay Parkway, Brooklyn, Rush Hours. Other times to 9th Avenue

(D) To Coney Island at all times. (B) and (D) are via Bridge.

(T) To Kings Plaza, Brooklyn via Tunnel; Nights and Sundays to Hanover Square.

Nights take (B) or (D) and transfer to Q at DeKalb Ave.

R142 Interior

2 TO KINGS PLAZA

2 THE NEXT STOP IS

2 AVENUE N

2 8:23 AM

Overhead Platform Sign:

To Brooklyn College and Kings Plaza

(5) To Brooklyn College weekdays and evenings, Other times use (2)

(2) To Kings Plaza at all times except Sunday and Late nights, Other times to

Brooklyn College.

I know this is a large order, so I don't mind this order to be done for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Got tired of waiting so i decided i would do some of your order.

https://i.gyazo.com/7516d3b431669f00206e4f814a9d8811.png

https://i.gyazo.com/dc17351ee00623c2ff0b3f5ba4022b49.png

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I get a overhead platform sign that reads:

To Downtown & Brooklyn

(1) To South Ferry all times Next stop Rector St

(9) To 4 Av-9 St all times Next stop Battery Park City

and a station entrance sign that says "Atlantic Basin Subway Station (9) ", kinda like this?

I dont have the proper font for it but i can make your whole order. I dont think anyone else is active on this forum anymore.

AdonisDimaggio Do you make Exterior Rollsigns also? If so, can you make a exterior R42 Rollsign of the R42 Brown M train to Bay Parkway? Thanks.

https://i.gyazo.com/2cda7297b5d94fc19e9eede451fec39c.png

Here you go, had to make my own template so it doesn't look as good. Hope its alright.

Edited by AdonisDimaggio

2nd Ave             (T) To Kings Plaza, Brooklyn                  Aqua (V) To Brownsville-Rockaway Av, Brooklyn

Via Local                 Via 2nd/Flatbush Avs Local                              Via 2nd/Church Avs Local 

Dtwn & Bklyn           Via Manhattan Bridge All Times                       Weekdays to Hanover Sq.

Late Night (Y) to JFK Stop here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Ave         Aqua (U) To Vergan Bch- Ave U, Brooklyn              Aqua (Y) To JFK All-Terminal, Queens

Via Express                   Via 2nd/Franklin/Flatbush Avs Express             Via 2nd/Church Avs & JFK Express

Dtwn, Bklyn,                  Via Williamsbrug Bridge. Weekend.                  All Times Except For Late Night Local

& Queens                      Sometime Light Gray (S) & (T) to Kings Hwy For Pink (K)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th St-3rd Ave 

(L) (O) (P) (S) (X) (T) (U) (V) (Y)

Edited by BDNQ2345

2nd Ave             (T) To Kings Plaza, Brooklyn                  Aqua (V) To Brownsville-Rockaway Av, Brooklyn

Via Local                 Via 2nd/Flatbush Avs Local                              Via 2nd/Church Avs Local 

Dtwn & Bklyn           Via Manhattan Bridge All Times                       Weekdays to Hanover Sq.

Late Night (Y) to JFK Stop here

2nd Ave         Aqua (U) To Vergan Bch- Ave U, Brooklyn              Aqua (Y) To JFK All-Terminal, Queens

Via Express                   Via 2nd/Franklin/Flatbush Avs Express             Via 2nd/Church Avs & JFK Express

Dtwn, Bklyn,                  Via Williamsbrug Bridge. Weekend.                  All Times Except For Late Night Local

& Queens                      Sometime Light Gray (S) & (T) to Kings Hwy For Pink (K)

14th St-3rd Ave 

(L) (O) (P) (S) (X) (T) (U) (V) (Y)

is this color ok for aqua?

Hi Spectre

I would like to have a sign reading

Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station

(B)(F)(brownM)(N)(Q)(W)

Thanks

Here you go, https://i.gyazo.com/09f6737ac1fa2790cbb3b6f13c396776.png

The bottom of the Q looks a bit funky becuase i dont have the font for it so i have to paint away the excess piece.

Edited by Spectre