Animated/Non-Animated Subway and Bus Signs

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ya'll didn't notice, I said I would change my bus signs, so I did. Credits to IRT Bronx Express, for taking his time for making me the letters.

So I'm starting the right way :

Introducing...

New Flipdots! :

Q28Flushing.png

Available for requests/signature resizing, but no scrolling.

For scrolling flipdots, requests with two frames only, or it would be in regular animation.

New Titans :

Q28Flushinga.png

Available of requests/signature resizing, regular animation only.

New Vertex :

Q28Flushingb.png

Available for signature resizing/requests, regular animation only.

Enjoy!

If ya'll didn't notice, I said I would change my bus signs, so I did. Credits to IRT Bronx Express, for taking his time for making me the letters.
Damn, I can see that other sign makers will run to me and ask me for help. :eek: Lol.

Good stuff, bro. But why only two frames for the scrolling animation? You know that you can apply that effect for more than 2 frames. It's not that hard. :(

New Titans :

Q28Flushinga.png

Available of requests/signature resizing, regular animation only.

New Vertex :

Q28Flushingb.png

Available for signature resizing/requests, regular animation only.

Enjoy![/b][/size][/font]

I have an interrogation, am I blind?

I see you used my old template and made the background darker and decided to make them yours. Please ask before using them. It's impatient to start doing things without asking, and asking them and then do them while that person didn't respond. Please remember this!

Can I get in the "new titan"

I would like this sign of the bx6, with additional information.

(Bx6) RIVERSIDE DR

157 St

(Bx6) via 161 ST

via 155 ST

Thanks, no hurries :P

Accepted.

I have an interrogation, am I blind?

I see you used my old template and made the background darker and decided to make them yours. Please ask before using them. It's impatient to start doing things without asking, and asking them and then do them while that person didn't respond. Please remember this!

Oh, no. I started that by covering the background with that color, and then trying to make a dot. I couldn't make one like yours, so I just used it. No, I did not edit your template...thats the truth.

Damn, I can see that other sign makers will run to me and ask me for help. :eek: Lol.

Good stuff, bro. But why only two frames for the scrolling animation? You know that you can apply that effect for more than 2 frames. It's not that hard. :P

I tried more than two frames, but it didn't work out well. :(

Post #110:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=481841&postcount=110

And how do you know the exact character limit of the Titans? If you know, then you please show me evidence. Thanks.

Oh..that, see that old template you used? I put this one under it and measured it in paint.

• 3 weeks later...