I Saw the NovaBus LFS on B35 this morning!!!

UlmerPark B6

okay get this. i was on my way to school and i took the B68 to get to Avenue J. So when the bus was at Church avenue i saw the NovaBus LFS on B35. That thing was ugly. the extra little window in the front is no need. and the transmission sounded louder than the Orion VII CnGs.i took a picture on my cell but it's all messed up.

Okay, so I just got off the phone with my boy Ray from TransitStuff, and we're trying to find out whats going on with this LFS. Do you remember what the markings on the bus were? No one knows of MTA testing a Nova demo, so we are wondering if they are MTA B&T buses being used because of the bus shortage. It is likely that Gleason would be short on buses as well, now that Limited runs have been added to the B35.

okay get this. i was on my way to school and i took the B68 to get to Avenue J. So when the bus was at Church avenue i saw the NovaBus LFS on B35. That thing was ugly. the extra little window in the front is no need. and the transmission sounded louder than the Orion VII CNGs.i took a picture on my cell but it's all messed up.

Who cares how messed up it looks. I beg of you to please find a way to post it up.

i'll try to upload it as soon as i get my USB cable.

to East New York,

It had the number 9*** i forgot and it had orange LED lights and white-blue body.

Send a picture mail to your e-mail, I used to do that.

Sorry guys. i can't use my email or internet 'cause my dad disabled when he bought the phone. the only way is to use my dad's USB cable.

To East new York: from the picture you sent the markings were

*It had Orange LED lights

*similar to the picture but the windows or rear is taller

Dammit, I think I'm going to go look for this thing for real, watch a B35 cycle and also pay a visit to Jackie Gleason garage.

Its amazing that many busfans haven't been able to get to this thing yet. At first, I asked someone about it and said there is Nova LFS that the MTA is testing. Then rumors keep going and other folks spots it but with no pictures.

Dammit, I think I'm going to go look for this thing for real, watch a B35 cycle and also pay a visit to Jackie Gleason garage.

Its amazing that many busfans haven't been able to get to this thing yet. At first, I asked someone about it and said there is Nova LFS that the MTA is testing. Then rumors keep going and other folks spots it but with no pictures.

Yeah, Ray and I think it's MTA B&T buses.

question, where can i find a B35 route? is it close to a subway station? I'm going to hunt for this bus if its around.

Take any subway line that goes to church ave. And go upstairs and transfer to the B35.

Btw the subway lines that go to church ave are the (;)(Q6) (F) and (2) lines.

And to get to jackie gleason depot you take one of the foruth ave lines to 36th st. And then you have to walk to get to the depot LOL.

Take any subway line that goes to church ave. And go upstairs and transfer to the B35.

Btw the subway lines that go to church ave are the (;)(Q6) (F) and (2) lines.

And to get to jackie gleason depot you take one of the foruth ave lines to 36th st. And then you have to walk to get to the depot LOL.

JG is close to 36th st station right? I heard its @ 5th ave.

Archived