B35

B41

B82

B15

B8

B38

B1

I'm a little surprised at these numbers

And of course some of those numbers aren't too accurate as half the passengers probably don't pay to get on anyway.

Hell, for all we know the B35 could be the number 1 route in Brooklyn. lol

That reminds me. Since when has the B44 been "busier" than the B35??? Is the farebeating on the 35 really that bad now? :(

And like the others said, the lack of B36 is really surprising.

WHERE are the MTA police????????????? The fare beaters are getting so bad I can count how many people actually pay....... Last night I had 118 people that didnt pay..... not counting the people that put in a shortdrop..... Hey Bloomberg I found where we are losing about 300 million in city money---- it's called FARE BEATERS on city bus's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me. Since when has the B44 been "busier" than the B35??? Is the farebeating on the 35 really that bad now? :(

Not sure, but the B44 is definitely has heavy ridership. It deserves its 'top 5' ridership ranking.

And like the others said, the lack of B36 is really surprising.

I rode the 36 from Neptune and West 5th to Nostrand and Avenue Z for about a year when working in Coney Island, and I've seen the bus getting extremely packed during school sessions, and even during late tours.

WHERE are the MTA police?????????????

Off-duty.

I haven't seen any reports of any of MTA's proposals on counter farebeating. They've been investing more into the safety of bus operators due to the city pressure of recent events ---- not saying it's not a priority, but they can kill two birds with one stone.

yeh, B44 is busier than the B35.... I have no question about that....

It's just that you're more prone to seeing more crowded physical B35's during the day than you would B44's.... b/c there are more B44 runs IINM, well that, and the 44 serves more (and more of) communities.... not to mention the million short turns it has... lol....

Archived