Farmingdale M3, LIC M7

robhue

probably a conductor trying his hand at codebreaking. They cant run an M7 to LIC as it would die as it left Hunterspoint cuz the 3rd rail ends.

The C3 coaches do have a program for Long Island City, ive seen it before when i managed to catch a diesel in the AM rush.

probably a conductor trying his hand at codebreaking. They cant run an M7 to LIC as it would die as it left Hunterspoint cuz the 3rd rail ends.

The C3 coaches do have a program for Long Island City, ive seen it before when i managed to catch a diesel in the AM rush.

Not exactly, fox. The third rail doesn't make it to the platforms at LIC but they do go to the adjacent yard which is electrified and hold a set or two of M7s during the weekdays. Only reason LIC ain't electrified because they didn't have high level platform till the C3s came there for they couldn't have a MU board there even if it was electrified.

Not exactly, fox. The third rail doesn't make it to the platforms at LIC but they do go to the adjacent yard which is electrified and hold a set or two of M7s during the weekdays. Only reason LIC ain't electrified because they didn't have high level platform till the C3s came there for they couldn't have a MU board there even if it was electrified.

the yard Long Island City and the station Long Island City are different things. It cant go to Long Island City station cuz of the reason I mentioned, it will die as it got close to the platform. Long Island City is fine with Diesel service anyway.

Archived