R32 Rollsigns

Guest MTA Bus

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

He might have gotten permission from the T.O. / C.R., but if he didn't then yes you are right.

I highly doubt a T/O or C/R will give someone permission to change the signs. This is why so many T/Os look down on railfans because they cant keep they hands to themselves.

The rollsigns are for riders to know where the train's going and what line it's on. There not for foamers to play with. Please, grow up. There just rollsigns. If an average rider see's that rollsign, he'll think it's one of those routes you changed it to. C'mon! :tdown:

Nice photos! I enjoyed it! IDK why people are getting so worked up over him changing the signs, esp if he put them back to the correct routing after he was done. Its always nice to see rollsign "codebreaking". :cool:

The point is even if he changed them back that he shouldn't be messing with them to begin with. He is not a MTA Employee.

Nice photos! I enjoyed it! IDK why people are getting so worked up over him changing the signs, esp if he put them back to the correct routing after he was done. Its always nice to see rollsign "codebreaking". :cool:

It wouldn't be 'all right' if he accidentally jammed/broke a rollsign.

Dk why people are talking as a few people here changes signs as well. Worst with a "Key"..

So lets not start picking on the dude.

However, if u do change a sign, be nice enough to change it back.. Even tho your not suppose to play with it.

If you wanna play with signs, buy one from the (MTA).

And dont post photos of signs being changed here as you are gonna get hit with people bashing (Some). Keep them personal as with other photos that are not meant to be shown to the world.

Good photos of course!

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

He might have gotten permission from the T.O. / C.R., but if he didn't then yes you are right.

Do you ask for permission when you play with the signs mr. Pushcart? I dont think so...

Its not that serious. There's other rollsigns in the car, the C/R makes announcements... in other words people will live lol.

That still doesnt give one a justifiable reason to change signs at his/her own free will. Thats like me changing bus signs when a b/o isnt present if I wasnt a B/O.

Its not that serious. There's other rollsigns in the car, the C/R makes announcements... in other words people will live lol.

Well here's a story, Your on the outside of an R68A on the 6th Ave Express track. Some foamer has played with the signs. What is it? A (B) or (D). People are not going to get in the car to listen and take a risk of the train leaving. It's cool when you see it in shots and vids but not when your in the situation described above. If you wanna play with em' go to the Transit Museum or buy your own. And 4P3607, that would never happen.

Hey Who Cares about the T.O I do it and I Get away With It :)

Without the T/O the train wouldn't be running! I'm sure the T/O's here will not like you! You should care about the T/O. Stupid people. Don't you friggin understand that the T/O drives a 500-1,000 passenger train sometimes. Your life when riding depends on him.

That's what she said.

Really now? Really? If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, don't post. Simple as that.

Hey Who Cares about the T.O I do it and I Get away With It :)

Did you ever think about what you posted and where you posted it? This site is checked by transit supervisors and even NYPD. So you're just giving yourself away as a vandal. Good bye.

Archived