R32 Rollsigns

Guest MTA Bus

Really now? Really? If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, don't post. Simple as that.

Did you ever think about what you posted and where you posted it? This site is checked by transit supervisors and even NYPD. So you're just giving yourself away as a vandal. Good bye.

1 that's not vandalism because it's not graffiti or damaging it.

2 My Family is a part of S.O.D o the NYPD and the Government so yea that ain't bothering me. And 3 ;) everyone does it so don't bust a vessel on me.

2 My Family is a part of S.O.D o the NYPD and the Government so yea that ain't bothering me. And 3 ;) everyone does it so don't bust a vessel on me.

Shut up! I don't care how rich and famous you're trying to make yourself sound. If you think it's ok to play with rollsigns, your just stupid. :tdown:

Vandalism isn't only graffiti. I really don't give a shit if your family is part of the NYPD or government. You're not above the law. And who said everyone does it? It's just the foamers and you on here doing it. The normal railfans don't do this.

Shut up! I don't care how rich and famous you're trying to make yourself sound. If you think it's ok to play with rollsigns, your just stupid. :tdown:

I didn't say I'm rich and famous if I'm the stupid one why are you quoting me? And BTW I stopes changing the Rollsigns when I was 7 because that was the last time I saw a R32/38 with the Cranks. So yea whatever.

Really now? Really? If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, don't post. Simple as that.

Did you ever think about what you posted and where you posted it? This site is checked by transit supervisors and even NYPD. So you're just giving yourself away as a vandal. Good bye.

I'm not laughing here! What a stupid comment. :tdown::tdown: ;)

Both of you don't see the irony that neither one of your "replies" contributed just as much as my comment did?:tdown:

Messing with the signs is vandalism, doesn't matter how you look at it.

Don't play with the damn signs!

Both of you don't see the irony that neither one of your "replies" contributed just as much as my comment did?:tdown:

Your comment had nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Therefore, you're not contributing to shit. Moving on...

No one should be messing with the rollsigns whether your 12 or 35. Its bad enough T/O and C/R dislike railfanners for the crap they do and ppl continue to do stupid shit like this giving the T/O's and C/R's more ammunition to dislike railfanners more causing the good railfanners to get the flack from other ppls bullshit. I don't care if you got family that works for (MTA), NYPD, FBI, CIA, DEA....right is right and wrong is wrong. So that is not an excuse to change the rollsigns. So yeah risking your hobby just to change the rollsigns is not cool!

We have lots of ironic statements with certain members in this thread. At least we only have like what two R32s with knob rollsigns. Heh, I guess when the redbirds around we must have had railfans that kept in line since we don't have a multitude of photos of people changing the rollsigns on them.

Archived