Disgusting Principal

Nexis4Jersey

Smart and enlightening post, glad I got the chance to read that today.

Hey, everybody needs somebody... :o

Meh, it's not like it's a public school... who cares? If it was a public school, then maybe you can make a fuss about it.

Yeah, if the parents are so up in arms about it, they can pull their kids out of the school and the school will fold.

Who gives a crap? They can do what they want. If you don't want him teaching your kid, put them elsewhere.

They pay tuition at catholic schools, and if you don't mind paying some white supremacist then thats you, but I know I don't want my tuition money coming out of my pocket going to fund someone who hates my kid because of the color of their skin.

Of course this isn't the first time people excused the Catholic church for acting in an inappropriate manner.....

They pay tuition at catholic schools, and if you don't mind paying some white supremacist then thats you, but I know I don't want my tuition money coming out of my pocket going to fund someone who hates my kid because of the color of their skin.

Of course this isn't the first time people excused the Catholic church for acting in an inappropriate manner.....

Well now if the kid looks white then all of your problems are solved... :o

I think the whole thing is hilarious though. This guy should go do some soul searching and see the sh*t that Italians have gone through in this country. Not too many years ago we were lynched by white mobs when immigrating here from Italy because of our olive complexions because we were white but a tad too "swarthy", so it's rather ironic for him to be touting this whole white supremacy crappola.

Help, I need Al Sharpton!!! I need Al Sharpton!! :o

It seems him and the NAACP are involved in everything nowadays if it has anything to do with black people.

I remember a while back, a (white) girl was named valedictorian, but it turned out to be a mistake (it was something to do with the marking periods). A (black) boy was the correct valedictorian, and the school wanted to apologize and make them co-valedictorians (their averages were pretty close).

The boy's parents filed a lawsuit and which group do you think they called to back them up?

It seems him and the NAACP are involved in everything nowadays if it has anything to do with black people.

I remember a while back, a (white) girl was named valedictorian, but it turned out to be a mistake (it was something to do with the marking periods). A (black) boy was the correct valedictorian, and the school wanted to apologize and make them co-valedictorians (their averages were pretty close).

The boy's parents filed a lawsuit and which group do you think they called to back them up?

Shocking, just shocking... :eek: Similar to that ridiculous lawsuit on the Firefighter Department... Maybe the lawsuits make changes, but they don't make anything better under the surface. I live for the day when we start seeing reverse discrimination lawsuits.

Shocking, just shocking... :eek: Similar to that ridiculous lawsuit on the Firefighter Department... Maybe the lawsuits make changes, but they don't make anything better under the surface. I live for the day when we start seeing reverse discrimination lawsuits.

Yes, somehow the questions are scientifically designed so that only white men can answer them and become firefighters.

I'm actually surprised nobody has filed a reverse-discrimination lawsuit. Probably because they don't have the backing. It's always the white guy who's the criminal. :mad:

On a side note, an prospective employer called a few days ago and my grandmother felt the need to mention all of my accomplishments and the fact that I was Latino. Who knows, maybe she's right and they need to fill some kind of minority quota. (It turned out not to be something else, not a job offer)

Personally, the only thing I would care about is hiring the best person for the job, whether they're White, Black, Asian, Hispanic or any other race. The only color that would matter to me is green.

Archived