Need help w/ Moped Reviews!

Broad St. Belle

So, I need help with getting some reviews on Mopeds. Does anyone here own one or maybe has shopped around for one recently?

The price range is $2,000 - $3,000, so I don't think a Vespa is in that range, but I could be wrong :confused:. So far I came across the 2008 Yamaha Vino 125 - anyone familiar with it?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated B)

So, I need help with getting some reviews on Mopeds. Does anyone here own one or maybe has shopped around for one recently?

The price range is $2,000 - $3,000, so I don't think a Vespa is in that range, but I could be wrong :confused:. So far I came across the 2008 Yamaha Vino 125 - anyone familiar with it?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated ;)

Yeah Vespa's are in the $4000-$5000 dollar range, but you can always check on ebay, and craigslist to get a good deal.

There's another option for you! Piaggio (the parent company of vespa) sells cheap scooters!!

http://www.piaggiousa.com/pScooters/fly50Specs.cfm

Have fun & maybe take me for a ride on it one day??? :D

- Andy

You're awesome Andy! That's exactly what I was looking for. Just for that you can be the first to go for a ride ;)B)

But of course! I wouldn't want to end up up on the Forums like that crazy woman on the Tappan Zee and give you guys yet another chance to say "this is why women shouldn't drive" LOL :D

Too late.... WATCH OUT HERE SHE COMES! *dives for cover*. ;) Don't forget a kill switch with remote. Wheel lock might be useful too. If you're serious bout givin' me a ride just PM or IM or email me. I love scooters!!!! I actually am a bike riding person (pedal not motor) so i'm really comfy on 2 wheels.

- Andy

Archived